Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Cup

Witnessed an exciting 7 goal thriller last night in the league cup semi with Farnham cokming very close to knocking Merstham out but the holders battled back well in the final quarter.

I must say that I really liked Farnham's groun - it's a hell of a lot nicer than a lot of Premier grounds I've been to this year.

I see Bedfont Green got through in the other semi so I look forward to seeing another tight battle against them after the 2-0 and 0-1 victories we've managed so far this season.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
As I understand it JJ the only one he has been too is Ash wink

PMSL laugh

Farnham is quaint in its own way I reckon!
By no means the worst!!! applause

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
What grounds you been to bomaya?

Off the top of my head, this season I have been to Banstead, Dorking, Chipstead, Bedfont Green, Chessington & Hook, Cobham, Egham, Horley and Farnham. Egham's was the worst.

Still to go to this season - Bedfont, North Greenford, Reading and Ash. oh and Woking. smile

Farnham is a complete dump!!

Nah. Nice pitch although I understand it used to be a quagmire. Decent roads and car park nearby. I liked the raised end behind one goal - almost picturesque. The clubhouse was decent - good food and a very pleasant Scottish lady selling teas etc. wink

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the other side of Surrey Bommy. BE interesting to hear your views next year of Ryman 1 South grounds smile

Originally Posted By: bomaya
What grounds you been to bomaya?

Off the top of my head, this season I have been to Banstead, Dorking, Chipstead, Bedfont Green, Chessington & Hook, Cobham, Egham, Horley and Farnham. Egham's was the worst.

Still to go to this season - Bedfont, North Greenford, Reading and Ash. oh and Woking. smile

Going to Reading Town good choice nice ground and great atmopshere me drumming and chanting away like mad no matter what the scoreline is.

Farnham is a complete dump!!

Nah. Nice pitch although I understand it used to be a quagmire. Decent roads and car park nearby. I liked the raised end behind one goal - almost picturesque. The clubhouse was decent - good food and a very pleasant Scottish lady selling teas etc. wink