Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Wimbledon Predictions

I predict that we shall sneak an early goal whilst the AFCW players are still being introduced to each other.

Then, after much grumbling on the AFC bench several of their new signings will realise they're in Norbiton and dash off, asking for directions to Milton Keynes as they leave.

We will go on to win 3-4 in front of a capacity crowd, of which only 850 actually turned up.

Danny Kerrigan hat-trick for us plus an own goal. All AFCW's goals will be penaltys, awarded for smelly armpits, poor personal grooming and, ironically, a good "Shaveing".

And yes, I have been drinking.

Pts

1 Chelmsford City 38 25 8 5 79 32 +47 83

2 AFC Wimbledon 38 20 8 10 73 42 +31 68

3 Staines Town 35 17 11 7 74 48 +26 62

4 AFC Hornchurch 37 18 7 12 63 41 +22 61

5 Horsham 38 18 5 15 59 55 +4 59

Wombles under pressure if we can get the first goal i do believe we will get a second goal adding more pressure on them, i think this game will be who can soak the pressure up 1- 3 to the ricay Blue fan

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
I predict that we shall sneak an early goal whilst the AFCW players are still being introduced to each other.

Then, after much grumbling on the AFC bench several of their new signings will realise they're in Norbiton and dash off, asking for directions to Milton Keynes as they leave.

We will go on to win 3-4 in front of a capacity crowd, of which only 850 actually turned up.

Danny Kerrigan hat-trick for us plus an own goal. All AFCW's goals will be penaltys, awarded for smelly armpits, poor personal grooming and, ironically, a good "Shaveing".

And yes, I have been drinking.

I'm going with 1-0, last minute 30 yard volley by Danny Kerrigan.

on reflection i think we will maybe not quite get the 3-1 i thought we would.

The ref is duty bound to at least disallow one of them so i am now going for a 2-1 win for us Blues.