Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IF ...

Gussy

Tell you guys what If concord did finish second you may still be in with a shout . What if Efc1893 dont meet the ryman criteria ? The second placed club could be considored then . If Efc1893 won the league and went up then at least they'd be out of the way for next season ,Lets face it its been you and them slugging it out all season . Next season you'd have a clean run without them in the way .

Another situation could be Waltham Forest resigning ,or Ilford and maybe even Leyton ? The ryman may look for clubs to replace the void then.

If Waltham forest or even Ilford or leyton resign the two places will be given to the two rym 1 bottom clubs in both divisions(north and south) and the ESL winners.

could you see the ryman 1 south clubs travelling up ? IF THEY HAD CASH TO BURN MAYBE so that i very much doubt . I think concord should go for the second spot if they cant get top spot , You never know how things might work out . If Efc1893 did get into the Queen Elizabeth stadium then they may not choose to go up as that place is nowhere near ryman standards but IT IS ESL standard , If that place did become their home then I cant see them paying rent at Ware similtaneously for the next season .

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
If Efc1893 won the league and went up then at least they'd be out of the way for next season ,Lets face it its been you and them slugging it out all season . Next season you'd have a clean run without them in the way .

If Wivenhoe are relegated to the ESL i expect them to spend big to gain promotion and have a crack at the Vase so clubs who miss out this season may well find it tougher next season.

could you see the ryman 1 south clubs travelling up ? IF THEY HAD CASH TO BURN MAYBE so that i very much doubt . I think concord should go for the second spot if they cant get top spot , You never know how things might work out . If Efc1893 did get into the Queen Elizabeth stadium then they may not choose to go up as that place is nowhere near ryman standards but IT IS ESL standard , If that place did become their home then I cant see them paying rent at Ware similtaneously for the next season .

Dover Athletic
Tooting & Mitcham United
Cray Wanderers
Metropolitan Police
Worthing
Kingstonian
Dulwich Hamlet
Sittingbourne
Burgess Hill Town
Walton & Hersham
Ashford Town
Whyteleafe
Croydon Athletic
Chipstead
Leatherhead
Whitstable Town
Walton Casuals
Eastbourne Town
Chatham Town
Corinthian-Casuals
Horsham YMCa
Molesey

There are a lot of teams that would like to come over from that division and don't forget the Kent winners and the Ridgeons ones.

Coach I cant see for the life of me that any of them would travel up to incur the expence and inconvinience as they are all very south london . North kent perhaps ,Ridgeons would surely favour Southern midland ?

Do you have the list of Ridgeons clubs to hand ?

22 Teams Games

Played Games

Won Games

Drawn Games

Lost Goals

For Goals

Against Goal

Difference Points

Soham Town Rangers 39 28 6 5 99 34 +65 90

Needham Market 36 26 5 5 102 48 +54 83

Wroxham 37 25 5 7 94 35 +59 80

I suspect Tilbury and Ilford will drop . wivenhoe have much better goal difference than the other two.

You may be right but going by Saturday`s performance i`ll be surprised if Wivenhoe gain another 3 points this season, there`s some interesting games remaining for the bottom 4 clubs.

15/04/2008 Waltham Abbey Waltham Forest
19/04/2008 Enfield Town Waltham Forest
19/04/2008 Tilbury Ilford
26/04/2008 Arlesey Town Tilbury
26/04/2008 Ilford Witham Town
26/04/2008 Waltham Forest Wivenhoe Town

on current form ilford look like staying up

they play tilbury sat

plus tilbury getting point deducted