Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Div 1 race is nearly run

Mcmullen..how do you know what sort of coaching Reynolds gets at the moment? How do you know if Cranfield will or wont be paying players next year? And I stood next to Dykesy in the bar last week after watching him give us a hard time at Stony and to describe him as overweight is a bit laughable mate. There are a lot of rumours in MK about where players will be going and what Cranfield are doing but you seem to know all the answers. Tell me more!

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Southmidsfan the 2 said players will defo not be going to Cranfield they have and never will pay.

Stuart Reynolds should get out of his comfort zone and start frying a bigger fish, he is wasted at step 6 and with coaching and better players around him (no disrespect to Ampthill) he can progress.

Dyksey.. goalscorer.... but overweight and needs to trim down if it's true about a possible step 4 move.

And someone else mentioned Jozwiak... HANDS OFF!!! 22 goals since end of sept surely a full season would have seen 30+ ??

Bit hot for footy Saturday, we had players dropping like flies at the end and we have a game tonight as well. Semi-final 1st leg of Buckingham Charity Cup against Buckingham Town. Hope we have some players left for the cup final on Saturday. Did you hang around afterwards? What did you think of the game?

Stu will not go to Cranfield. He doesn't want to.

I saw all the Stony boys in a pub in the town on Saturday night. They were all dressed up for a night out and without sounding g@y Dykesy didn't look overweight.

Jozza is possibly a bit overweight though!

McMullan, far be it for me, a New Bradwell man to defend a Stony player but Darren Dykes is not overweight. Dunno where you've got that from. He is a quality player who stays at Stony because he's with his mates and enjoys their company.

Southmidsfan, good luck tonight. I'll be there cheering you on.

Finally, there are all sorts of rumours doing the rounds about Cranfield and whether they are going down ,staying up, paying, not paying etc etc etc. Lets wait and see what happens but I can't see them paying all of the players they are talking about getting in. It'll cause resentment in the dressing room and a huge budget that surely can't be sustained. I also doubt that they'll get them in if they do go down. It would be nice to have a better indication of how big the first division is going to be for next season.

Newby67; As I said to Mahomo earlier today - I would rather stick pins in my eyes than travel all the way to Ampthill tonight, to play or to watch. We do however appreciate the support especially as it is for a charitable cause.

Monday nights are for soaps and Britains Next Top Model. This is the second time we've played on a Monday in a matter of weeks. What's going on?

I will get the opportunity tonight to play against Buckingham Town's manager, Tony Joyce who is a very good friend of mine. There are also a few ex-Bradwell players who have history with us so it should be interesting.

With regard to Cranfield I was speaking to Micky Lemon the other week and while telling me how rubbish they have been this season, he kept saying in relation to next year "just watch this space...............!"

Congratulations to Kentish Town & Haringey on their top 2 finish, it will be interesting to see the proposed constitutions for next season. I'd like to see at least 2 teams added to Division 1 to generate a few more games. My season only really got started in mid October so maybe I'm just feeling a bit short changed!