Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Div 1 race is nearly run

He means after tonight. I agree with him that's the only way Kentish Town will finish outside top two apart from points deduction

Doug, I'm sure yourself, Roger or Frank(?) would have plenty to say should that situation arise.. and rightly so. See you later! Might not be able to talk much after chasing your forwards round the pitch all night laugh

well said willo! applause

very tense night tonight. don't know which game to attend!

I'll take your pic with flash, just as the Cheshunt centre forward is bearing down on you!

Willo ... "is waiting to win promotion tonight bring on 2130hrs."

angry

Good luck to all involved tonight as a great season draws to a close.Someone will be disappointed but as long as the games are played in the right spirit then that is really what matters. At least we will get a second bite at the cherry if it goes pear shaped for us. At the end of the day whoever finishes in the top 2 will have deserved it. If one is us great and if not we try again next season.

GOOD LUCK

Congratulations to everyone at Kentish Town for their promotion, a fantastic effort by all the players, coaches and the management involved.

Good luck in the premier division season 2008/09.

Be Lucky

Looks like we are relying on others now and I cant see Winslow doing us a favour, or Buckingham being up for a trip to Haringey on a Bank Holiday Monday.

Congrats to all at kentish Town on gaining promotion and well done to all on a thrilling Div 1 Season!!

Jonno - Yes that's right. Were you at Coles Park last night by the way or was there a golf club do, I do feel very sorry for Roger as it looks like you are not going to make it now unless 'we' shoot 'ourselves' in the foot against Winslow United and Buckingham Athletic!

Do you really still have to carry on being a prick Rhodes?

Anyway well done to (nearly!) all at KT, you might not want certain members pissing other teams off so much next season!!

I wonder if Browndog at Harefield United is still about!