Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your old Bogey side

Beachboys

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Well the general feeling amongst the Towners at Canvey on Saturday was delight that Ware 1893 failed to win the ESL and get promoted.

That's a bit strong Happy, and worrying if you ask me.
I dont know whats going on Gazza I think its a piss poor attitude by Morgan and co and I for one am embarrassed by it . If ever we are to get it all back together some day this isnt the way to go about it . The Info came from Brunobs mobile and a few little squeally schoolgirls started jumping about for Joy. I have never seen any of them at E1893/EFC delight or glorify any of our defeats of which there has been many this season. maybe the odd remark about L S's excuses thats about it . Perhaps we have forgotton what being sportsmanlike is .

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
I dont know whats going on Gazza I think its a piss poor attitude by Morgan and co and I for one am embarrassed by it. If ever we are to get it all back together some day this isnt the way to go about it. The Info came from Brunobs mobile and a few little squeally schoolgirls started jumping about for Joy. I have never seen any of them at E1893/EFC delight or glorify any of our defeats of which there has been many this season. maybe the odd remark about L S's excuses thats about it. Perhaps we have forgotton what being sportsmanlike is.

My thoughts exactly, why are we worrying about what their upto, results etc? As far as Im concerned whatever they do, gain, succeed in etc then good luck to them.

I wonder if those cheering on Saturday will be at the two away games on Canvey next season? One of them with a crowd of about 120......On a Saturday! Instead of a crowd of nigh on 500 with some good banter just up the A10.

Oh those ESL memories will come flooding back!

Rivalry is what the game is all about.

WeE are ALL entitled to our opinions and I have given mine. That is how I feel and if anyone is embarrased then so be it. You don't see Spurs fans having a go at other Spurs fans when they take the p1ss out of the gooners. I am sure that most EFC and ETFC fans were delighted when Barnet were relegated back to the Conference a few seasons ago. I don't want local rivals to do well. I want to see us move ahead of them as soon as possible and as far ahead as possible. It is also good to see a club like Concord progress. They have won the ESL on two occassions in the last few years and at last they are able to take the deserved step up.

Of course you would agree Steph , you are just as stupid as Mr happy. If we are 'dead' then maybe your lot should have stopped coming to many of our games home and away and stop even talking about us? How many posts on this forum include a 'random new team' playing in Ware?, One minute we are not rivals because of our groundshare, and the next when we dont get promotion and you are happy its because we are rivals?

Originally Posted By: Steph

I agree with you. EFC are dead they died when they moved out of the Stadium. It is just that some people are into necrophilia.

(look it up)
The club wasn't so dead when we knocked you out of the vase eh Steph or taking points off you to stop you being promoted two years running eh mate .

A few cliquey ego's were seriously wounded there mate Including Mr Crappy , Now I did enjoy giving him a Kev special .

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
WeE are ALL entitled to our opinions and I have given mine. That is how I feel and if anyone is embarrased then so be it. You don't see Spurs fans having a go at other Spurs fans when they take the p1ss out of the gooners. I am sure that most EFC and ETFC fans were delighted when Barnet were relegated back to the Conference a few seasons ago. I don't want local rivals to do well. I want to see us move ahead of them as soon as possible and as far ahead as possible. It is also good to see a club like Concord progress. They have won the ESL on two occassions in the last few years and at last they are able to take the deserved step up.
so perhaps you'd like to pay the difference in lost bar revenue out of your own pocket then ? A 500/600 crowd has been lost for a crowd of about 220 . I dont know much about concord but I doubt they would bring more than 20 with them . Even worse the downs wont be open thus cutting off more bar revenue for Brimmo.

B. Rover.

Who rattled your cage.

All your posts are about ETFC taking money or doing work that YOU do not want.

When Brimsdown progress up the Football ladder you can come back with your cheap shots at all and sundry.

Meanwhile, stay put in your lower league empire with crowds of 20 - 40 per week.

Not as many as Concord, by the way !

I love the dead before they're cold

They're bluing flesh for me to hold

Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing

I love the dead before they rise

No farewells, no goodbyes

I never knew your rotting face

While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave

I have other uses for you, Darling

We love the dead

We love the dead, Yeah

Anyone know the band and the album? guitar

Originally Posted By: Steph
Mr Happy - good post.
I agree with you. EFC are dead they died when they moved out of the Stadium. It is just that some people are into necrophilia. (look it up)

Steph why have you brought EFC into this thread? As far as I am aware we are refering to EFC1893, at least I was as I was refering to next season's fixtures & how we will miss the derby's & the banter that goes with it & the big crowd.

You really should get rid of that big chip on your shoulder, let go & move on, your constant harping is very dull.