Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Victory at Redbridge

I just want to say thanks to all who put in the hard work at Park Lane who I've had the pleasure of dealing with over this fantastic season - Glenn Eckett, Gary Sutton, Dennis Rugg, John Batch, Gary Britnell to name but a few. Not forgetting the players, fans, groundstaff and bar staff, and anyone else i've forgotten in my slightly hazy state, who gradually have got used to me being around poking a camera at them and generally snapping away!!

The atmosphere today before, during and after in the clubhouse was superb and really is what football should be about. Tuesdays soaking at Sudbury was an amazing night but the scenes after Nicky's retaken penalty went in surpassed it!!

This club deserves to go up and onto better things and I for one cannot wait to be a part of it. Thank you CIFC.

PS check out Non League Today on Sunday as my son's Daniel's pix should be in there. Also Mondays Evening Echo should feature some more images from todays game.