Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Edgware not joining the SSML

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...tread very carefully when you visit the Copthall Stadium pre-season as you could well find a knife embedded in your back, no names mentioned but he posts on this board.

You stuck the knife into your own back Rhodesy (no mean feat) with forum nonsense and you know it. Please give us more credit than being led down the garden path that in some way your departure from Kentish Town was someone elses fault. You only have yourself to blame despite your protestations. The evidence is on this forum for all to see.

When The FA write to you, I am more than happy to help you pen your response. Genuine offer.

As an Edgware fan of many years standing, i have stumbled across this forum and am staggered by the uninformed crap that is being posted by a couple of individuals.

Rhodes,Banned Fan, looking back at some of your posts i can only conclude that you are two very, very needy people. Why do you have to play out your pathetic game in front of everyone, slagging people off, slagging club's off, just generally being a couple of tits.

If you were genuinely interested in 'your' club's you would be doing your job's in private without the need to advertise to the world what you think should or shouldn't be done. It really is pathetic. I was going to say i felt sorry for you, but, do you know what, i don't.

Why are you so needy. Oh yes i know, because you have a very, very low self-esteem and feel everything you do has to be justified and appreciated and everyone else has to know about it. Add to this plenty of sniping and general tittishness and the result is you having to 'impress' people in your little internet world.

Last word. The 'real men' who are doing the most for their club's are doing it privately without this need to feel wanted like you do. I can tell you one thing, things won't get so bad that i feel the need to make 13,000 forum posts.

Originally Posted By: Wader

You stuck the knife into your own back Rhodesy (no mean feat) with forum nonsense and you know it. Please give us more credit than being led down the garden path that in some way your departure from Kentish Town was someone elses fault. You only have yourself to blame despite your protestations. The evidence is on this forum for all to see.
When The FA write to you, I am more than happy to help you pen your response. Genuine offer

Wader - I know you mean well and you are a genuinely nice bloke but just a couple of points if I may. Firstly I was talking about Keeper No.1 who comes across as a decent bloke but he seemed to take an instant dislike to me and was largely instrumental in me leaving Kentish Town. Secondly I used to be Lord Triesman's clerk in the House of Lords and also know Sir Trevor Brooking fairly well so I'm pretty sure I will be able to palm off any criticism coming my way from Soho Square, thanks for the kind offer though.

Originally Posted By: harry_up
As an Edgware fan of many years standing, i have stumbled across this forum and am staggered by the uninformed crap that is being posted by a couple of individuals.

Rhodes,Banned Fan, looking back at some of your posts i can only conclude that you are two very, very needy people. Why do you have to play out your pathetic game in front of everyone, slagging people off, slagging club's off, just generally being a couple of tits.

If you were genuinely interested in 'your' club's you would be doing your job's in private without the need to advertise to the world what you think should or shouldn't be done. It really is pathetic. I was going to say i felt sorry for you, but, do you know what, i don't.

Why are you so needy. Oh yes i know, because you have a very, very low self-esteem and feel everything you do has to be justified and appreciated and everyone else has to know about it. Add to this plenty of sniping and general tittishness and the result is you having to 'impress' people in your little internet world.

Last word. The 'real men' who are doing the most for their club's are doing it privately without this need to feel wanted like you do. I can tell you one thing, things won't get so bad that i feel the need to make 13,000 forum posts.

This is the most sensible post I've read for ages. Well done, Sir!

I'm surprised that you have only just 'stumbled' across this Forum however a warm welcome to the fold. How do you explain Gavin's appalling treatment by the Edgware Town hierarchy then when clearly he had, and still has, the Club's best interests at heart and has moved heaven and earth to try and promote them. If you are indeed a fan of many years standing as you claim to be then surely you would be on his side.

.......... How do you explain Gavin's appalling treatment by the Edgware Town hierarchy then when clearly he had, and still has, the Club's best interests at heart and has moved heaven and earth to try and promote them. If you are indeed a fan of many years standing as you claim to be then surely you would be on his side.

This should be interesting............duck

Rhodes quote: Secondly I used to be Lord Triesman's clerk in the House of Lords and also know Sir Trevor Brooking fairly well so I'm pretty sure I will be able to palm off any criticism coming my way from Soho Square, thanks for the kind offer though

Is this bloke a bigger tit than i thought, or is his sense of humour too sharp for me?

Football Man - Actually to quote a famous Barry Davies commentary once (Manchester City v Derby County), it will be very interesting. Trust you to say that, just concentrate on telling us about the Rangers game in Manchester on Wednesday and how you came by a ticket when thousands of genuine Rangers fans went without.

Rhodes quote: Secondly I used to be Lord Triesman's clerk in the House of Lords and also know Sir Trevor Brooking fairly well so I'm pretty sure I will be able to palm off any criticism coming my way from Soho Square, thanks for the kind offer though

Is this bloke a bigger tit than i thought, or is his sense of humour too sharp for me?

He's a bigger tit than you thought.

Originally Posted By: Wader

When The FA write to you, I am more than happy to help you pen your response. Genuine offer

Wader - I know you mean well and you are a genuinely nice bloke but just a couple of points if I may. Firstly I was talking about Keeper No.1 who comes across as a decent bloke but he seemed to take an instant dislike to me and was largely instrumental in me leaving Kentish Town. Secondly I used to be Lord Triesman's clerk in the House of Lords and also know Sir Trevor Brooking fairly well so I'm pretty sure I will be able to palm off any criticism coming my way from Soho Square, thanks for the kind offer though.

Did I miss something???

Congratulations K33ps for becoming a member of the Kentish Town Staff, welcome aboard - just out of interest which position did you get, (a) programme editor or (B) Chief Executive Flesh Presser?

Keeper No.1 isn't touchy feely enough to be a flesh presser and doubt he has pressed anyone's flesh in his life, Hector commented that 'he has cold eyes' and I couldn't agree with him more.

Keeper No.1 isn't touchy feely enough to be a flesh presser and doubt he has pressed anyone's flesh in his life, Hector commented that 'he has cold eyes' and I couldn't agree with him more.

Wow Hector could tell the temperature of his eyes by shaking his hand. Derren Brown beware theres a new man in town biglaugh

The 'real men' who are doing the most for their club's are doing it privately without this need to feel wanted like you do

Like Mr Gregory you mean!

[

you will be getting more than a letter from the FA if you keep this crap going Rhodes

i suggest you use your new found time and money saved to try and give your children a decent standard of living and some decent clothing.Maybe you should give mrs rhodes some money as well so she can give them a decent meal.And if you have any money left over from the pitiful wage you earn maybe you should invest it in some decent accomodation.

oh, and maybe you could pay your debts off.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Wow Hector could tell the temperature of his eyes by shaking his hand. Derren Brown beware theres a new man in town biglaugh

look into my eyes....look into my eyes coolsnowman

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
i suggest you use your new found time and money saved to try and give your children a decent standard of living and some decent clothing. Maybe you should give mrs rhodes some money as well so she can give them a decent meal. And if you have any money left over from the pitiful wage you earn maybe you should invest it in some decent accomodation.
oh, and maybe you could pay your debts off.

I find it interesting that you regularly have to get personal, surely there is no need for that as what has my children's standard of living or clothing got to do with anything, I think you are showing your true colours. If you can't stand the heat on this Forum then perhaps you should get out of the kitchen.

I find it interesting that you regularly have to get personal, surely there is no need for that as what has my children's standard of living or clothing got to do with anything, I think you are showing your true colours. If you can't stand the heat on this Forum then perhaps you should get out of the kitchen.

i havent even started yet......as like you, i have a 'heard on the grapevine' connections.

BTW......is that the KTFC kitchen? so im not only press officer and chief flesh presser im now the cook as well! that wasnt mentioned at the interview,i shall be having words with the committee.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

i havent even started yet......

Bring it on and we'll see what happens