Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Italy in the Inner London World Cup

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: petethegreek

I'm watching the other international tournament this summer, the European Championships, so I'm likely to give this a miss.

Petethegreek - Have you thought anymore about entering a team representing Greece, I'm sure the KOPA League will help you and pay the entry fee, they would get some positive publicity for a change for giving something back to the Community and you could offer to officiate at the prestige tournament which would add to your CV.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I'm watching the other international tournament this summer, the European Championships, so I'm likely to give this a miss.

Petethegreek - Have you thought anymore about entering a team representing Greece, I'm sure the KOPA League will help you and pay the entry fee, they would get some positive publicity for a change for giving something back to the Community and you could offer to officiate at the prestige tournament which would add to your CV.

As opposed to what?

I thought the KOPA League had a reputation of being somewhat of a law unto themselves that's all and it's 'me, me, me all the time, it would be nice if they could be seen to be giving something back.

Exactly, I rest my case, it looks after it's own and is cocooned in it's own little World. Anyway I thought you had severed ties with the KOPA League and have gone on to bigger and better things with the SSML.

Exactly, I rest my case, it looks after it's own and is cocooned in it's own little World. Anyway I thought you had severed ties with the KOPA League and have gone on to bigger and better things with the SSML.

the tit lives!....shame

Petethegreek - I meant to ask how the KOPA League Cup Finals went at Coles Park, how many were there, I expect it was a nice little earner for the Club if they kept the bar takings on top of the

So in other words that's

Payment is made to Haringey Borough FC. What happens with the money after that is the Clubs business.

In recent years our Cup Finals have been played at Broxbourne Borough, Cheshunt and Haringey Borough and all have been excellent hosts.

The KOPA Management Committee has found the facilities at all venues satisfactory.

I think Wader will be waving the yellow card in your direction again shortly

The KOPA Management Committee has found the facilities at all venues satisfactory.

What sort of crowds does the Kopa attract Pete? Do you charge for spectator entry or not?

Wader - You make no mention of Keeper No.1's post about my children which was well out of order, will you be reaching for your top pocket. Meanwhile I can answer your question to Petethegreek in five words to save him the trouble, 'one man and his dog'!

Again I don't see how you can say that as you don't know me or my children, I am therefore referring your comments to Wader as SSML Forum Moderator.

Originally Posted By: Wader

What sort of crowds does the Kopa attract Pete? Do you charge for spectator entry or not?

Our Division 1 Cup Final last week attracted about 100 spectators while yesterday

No I don't accept that, we have only met on a handful of occasions so how can you say you know me.

Wader - You make no mention of Keeper No.1's post about my children which was well out of order, will you be reaching for your top pocket. Meanwhile I can answer your question to Petethegreek in five words to save him the trouble, 'one man and his dog'!

Maybe that's what you have been used to this season but we get a few more watching our games.