Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Italy in the Inner London World Cup

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

PetetheGreek - Thanks for that serman but it wasn't necessary, I wasn't getting at you in my post however you must admit that you do take yourself far too seriously and you're on a par with Lato, Spidermanor and Football Man. I don't think the FA have any intention of making contact with me, they have better things to do and even if they did I'll smooth things over with Lord Triesman saying it was a storm in a tea cup and blown up out of all proportion, it wasn't the reason I resigned from Kentish Town at all as you appear to think.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
PetetheGreek - Thanks for that serman but it wasn't necessary, I wasn't getting at you in my post however you must admit that you do take yourself far too seriously and you're on a par with Lato, Spidermanor and Football Man. I don't think the FA have any intention of making contact with me, they have better things to do and even if they did I'll smooth things over with Lord Triesman saying it was a storm in a tea cup and blown up out of all proportion, it wasn't the reason I resigned from Kentish Town at all as you appear to think.

you was sacked.

I wasn't sacked, who told you that

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

The more I read the ramblings of this individual the more I begin to think I have stepped into some kind of weird, parallel universe!

With statements like the above I can't decide if he is supremely arrogant or supremely ignorant. No, hang on, I think I've worked out which one it is.

Rhodes, do you really believe that the Chairman of the FA is in any way involved with the workings of some lower league disciplinary committee? Do you really believe that he will remember who the hell you are? (Although it has to be said that you are one of those people that is once encountered, never forgotten - and in no way is this meant in a complimentary way) And, even assuming that (a) he knows about the case and (B) remembers you do you honestly believe that he would put both his and the FA's reputations on the line by pulling a few strings to get you off? Especially as you have stated on a public forum that you'll be able to call in a favour.

Only a fool reveals in advance what his "defence" is going to be in any kind of hearing - especially as that "defence" would be more than adequate grounds for appeal by the 'injured' party should you be found not guilty. You have dug yet another hole for yourself in that you'll either be found guilty as charged or not guilty with everybody thinking you only got off because of "who you know." Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Anybody with any common sense would have gone to ground as soon as this kicked off and wouldn't have said or done anything to jeopardise any case that may occur. But then anybody reading your postings will know that you have no common sense.

Sjj2112 - It's a shame you only have seven posts to your name on here as you would be a star turn if you posted more going by the above rant. If a letter falls onto my doormat in the next month or so with a W1 postmark on it then I'm a Dutchman, the FA or George Carman for that matter, if he were still alive, wouldn't have a leg to stand on as this is a public forum, it may be different if I were still with Kentish Town but I'm not. Furthermore I all but wiped Lord Triesman's backside for him in the House of Lords so your argument doesn't hold any water, I would only need to pick up the phone or send an e-mail.

PetetheGreek - That's absolute nonsense

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Comments were made while you were at Kentish Town. Any paper work would go to the Club Secretary. You would be charged as a Club Official.

Correct. But they may also write directly to clippy if they deem the matter serious enough.

The problem you have there is that the better you know somebody in a case like this the harder it is for them to be of any assistance. As Chairman of the FA, should he become involved in the case, he would surely have to declare a conflict of interests, withdraw to the sidelines and let somebody else deal with it.

If, however, he does pull some strings on your behalf then quite rightly the aggrieved partly will be able to call foul and he himself may find that he is charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

If I were him (and who knows, maybe I am) I wouldn't appreciate the number of posts you are making along the lines of "he's my mate, he'll see me right" as people may start to question his integrity and suitability for the role.

But then you don't really care whose reputations you besmirch and destroy as you wend your way through life do you?

Originally Posted By: sjj2112
But then you don't really care whose reputations you besmirch and destroy as you wend your way through life do you?

Another interesting post and I'm sure members are enjoying your contribution however can I just say that I don't besmirch reputations, you have got the wrong impression of me entirely.
Anyway as and when a letter from Soho Square falls onto my doormat I will then decide how to deal with it, I may not even need to involve Lord Triesman at all as I know he's a busy man but if I have to rest assured I will.

Rhodesy... are you 'daring' the SSML and or the FA? Like your style! crazy

I'm not daring anybody!