Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Italy in the Inner London World Cup

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I would like to play for the English team.
Who do i write to ?

I don't believe an English team bothers to enter

Dykey, set a team up for it. You can be the BEEEEEZZZZ KNEEZZZZ excited

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I am googling, but cant find the site of the Inner City World Cup

Same here. I've found several links to the 2006 competition and one BBC London site which appears to carry pics from 2007 but absolutely nothing about the 2008 competition.

I think I count as Inner London! I'll play for you Dykey

PetetheGreek - I will check but I very much doubt it, I think only the major footballing Nations bother to enter the tournament held in Regents Park and although Cyprus and Greece represent a very high percentage of the Community in north London I don't think they are that bothered or interested. Having said that you may wish to get a team together from the KOPA League and enter, you could also put yourself forward to officiate which could go down on your CV.

That would rule out England then. laugh

I'm watching the other international tournament this summer, the European Championships, so I'm likely to give this a miss.

I'll be cheering on the current holders. wink

Yes but what a fluke that was, you have to admit, I remember George Kilikita was drunk for a full week

George really made himself sick, he went drinking in Southgate and went over the top

Did you not see George, I can't imagine you being drunk at all, you seem too serious

You just seem very straight as if you haven't lived, you phoned me twice to complain about what I was putting on the Forum which would suggest that you should get a life, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen

You just seem very straight as if you haven't lived, you phoned me twice to complain about what I was putting on the Forum which would suggest that you should get a life, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen

I should get a life?

You're the sad person who lives on this forum. You do nothing but annoy people just for the hell of it. Attention seeker springs to mind as you have very few friends.

As for your heat in the kitchen comment, I'm still in the SSML you are not.

Despite your "official" resignation most people know why you and Kentish Town parted company. Can't stand the heat once the FA get hold of you?

One comment too many posted on the forum seems to have got you into trouble. My telephone conversations were to prevent you from getting either your Club or yourself into trouble. If you wish to ignore good advice then so be it.

I look forward to officiating on the SSML next season.

What will you be doing?