Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hector at Casuals

There must be some confusion here, as i saw a txt sent to the KTFC secretary, clearly stating that he has no involment in the first team, but will run a team of Under 20's and that is why non of the players he bought to KTFC will be going with him, and this txt was sent by Hector ..............himself. Can anyone clarify his, why would Hector send such a txt ?

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
There must be some confusion here, as i saw a txt sent to the KTFC secretary, clearly stating that he has no involment in the first team, but will run a team of Under 20's and that is why non of the players he bought to KTFC will be going with him, and this txt was sent by Hector ..............himself. Can anyone clarify his, why would Hector send such a txt ?

maybe Nellie could tell us, as according to Rhodes she knows Hector very well! evil

Keeper No.1 - You'll be able to ask him yourself at the drinks event on 6 June. I don't believe any of the Corinthian-Casuals first team are over the age of 22 so that's possibly where the confusion lies, with Hector's guidance, tactical awareness and meticulous preparation I think the Club have much to look forward to, it's a very shrewd appointment and they must have somehow got wind of his achievements last season at Kentish Town.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Keeper No.1 - You'll be able to ask him yourself at the drinks event on 6 June. I don't believe any of the Corinthian-Casuals first team are over the age of 22 so that's possibly where the confusion lies, with Hector's guidance, tactical awareness and meticulous preparation I think the Club have much to look forward to, it's a very shrewd appointment and they must have somehow got wind of his achievements last season at Kentish Town.

Rhodes, i really dont give a feckin toss.

Wont be an easy job as Under 20 coach at a club like Cor Cas. Lot of competition round that way, AFC Wimbledon, Kingstonian, Tooting & Mitcham to name 3 of possibly 10 more attractive, bigger clubs with better facilities and unfortunately more money which normally makes a difference nowadays.

Wis him all the best and hopefully he wont be taking on Clip to be his advisor, he surely would have learnt from Clems mistake.

Be interesting to see the clubs press release regarding appointment though rather than Clips that he has sent to NonLeagueDaily. Also there thoughts on the articles as its not been mentioned in local paper round this way at all????

Or on their website????

Surely not more self promotion from a strange man using others to get his own pleasure??? And Hector probably thought he was getting away from it moving from KTFC.

PB - That's a really strange post and I cannot make you out, you don't know me from adam yet you say I'm using others to get my own pleasure, that's possibly the craziest thing I have ever heard in my life bar none. Anyway thanks for wishing Hector all the best, that's more than certain people on here did.

PB - That's a really strange post and I cannot make you out, you don't know me from adam yet you say I'm using others to get my own pleasure, that's possibly the craziest thing I have ever heard in my life bar none. Anyway thanks for wishing Hector all the best, that's more than certain people on here did.

I make PB spot on!

Let's take stock here for a moment, I cannot for the life of me understand what all the interest in Hector's appointment is as Corinthian Casuals aren't even in the SSML, they're in the Ryman Division1 South, the thread is already nearly four pages long. 'The great one' was always the main man at Kentish Town with Hector living very much in his shadow yet now his name is suddenly on the tip of everyone's tongue, I can't work it out.

Let's take stock here for a moment, I cannot for the life of me understand what all the interest in Hector's appointment is as Corinthian Casuals aren't even in the SSML, they're in the Ryman Division1 South, the thread is already nearly four pages long. 'The great one' was always the main man at Kentish Town with Hector living very much in his shadow yet now his name is suddenly on the tip of everyone's tongue, I can't work it out.
Personally I think the stocks are too good for you! biglaugh

My point was that the articles on NLD you penned werent from Cor Cas or asked for by them, secondly I cant see Hector asking you to send an innaccurate story for national reading so you did this for your own pleasure. Using Hector as you did Clem in the Nigerian FA [****!!****] to make them look silly while you get some attention.

Nothing more and nothing less than that my dear friend.

And nice bit of steak is all thats on the tip of my tongue at this minute.

Originally Posted By: TommyK
your tongue is so far up his ass it must hurt him.

What makes you say that

TommyK - That sounds a bit like something out of the school playground, I thought you liked Hector when he was at the Club as he thought very highly of you as a player.