Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hector at Casuals

The reason that KTFC succeded this season, is not through solely what the coaches did, it was the determination shown by the players and we must remmeber that through injuries and suspensions KTFC played with a squad of only 15 players for the last 10 matches, with hector or without the club would have been promoted in any case, because that 15 man squad are all good players and worked extremely hard for that second half of the season, and please believe not eveything was all happiness with hector and the players so please Rhodesy get your story right.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
The reason that KTFC succeded this season, is not through solely what the coaches did, it was the determination shown by the players and we must remmeber that through injuries and suspensions KTFC played with a squad of only 15 players for the last 10 matches, with hector or without the club would have been promoted in any case, because that 15 man squad are all good players and worked extremely hard for that second half of the season, and please believe not eveything was all happiness with hector and the players so please Rhodesy get your story right.

that is highly unlikely to happen tiger,he would never let the truth get in the way of a post.

Top Gun - You may have missed my post where I said that Gordon Boateng has gone up in my estimation of late however you have to admit that he hasn't exactly pulled up any trees at both Harlow Town and Cheshunt since leaving Goldsdown Road, I think he should have bided his time and stayed at Brimsdown rather than leaving them up the creek without a paddle at the start of last season.

As for Hector you're the first to wish him all the best which I find disappointing, why do you think that is as his CV is as long as your arm and he has worked extremely hard to get to where he is since learning his trade at Ajax.

Ok Rhodes i remember that thread where you stated that Gordon Boateng has gone up in your estimation after he shook your hand but, as you well know, that isn't what we were talking about and stated that he moved to Harlow and Cheshunt where he hasn't pulled up any tree's isn't right because didn't he move to Harlow as an Assistant to the first team manager and i'm sure he moved to Cheshunt just recently and done the best he possible could with a side firmly routed at the bottom of the league and already down and out anyway he was able to bring the club back some silverware in his first three months, but anyway this thread is about Hector

Not aimed at you TG, more so the muppet prior to you last post

Goes without saying TG. After achieving so much last year, its impossible to think that we dont wanna finally complete what we set out to achieve. Fingers crossed!!