Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hector at Casuals

NeutralFan - Yes but that doesn't mean any players will follow him South of the river, he will have more than enough to choose from.

PB - You don't know Hector, I would raid your piggy bank if I were you and get on the phone to Blue Square to check Corinthian-Casuals odds for the Ryman League Division 1 South Championship

I already informed Bitch to have her place in Tunbridge Wells on it I'm that confident, I assume she owns her own house.

As everyone in football knows Corinthian-Casuals are a sleeping giant and I think they will start fulfilling their huge potential next season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I already informed Bitch to have her place in Tunbridge Wells on it I'm that confident, I assume she owns her own house.
As everyone in football knows Corinthian-Casuals are a sleeping giant and I think they will start fulfilling their huge potential next season.

like you rhodes eh? very good at assuming arent you.

So Bitch rents then

You mean against AFC Wimbledon on 13 April

Yes but Hector was still with 'us' then wasn't he, Corinthian-Casuals came later when he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Anyway Hector would be just as happy to lead his team out at Cray Wanderers or Chipstead, don't forget he has already been there, done that and got the tee shirt.

After speaking to a few ppl in the know, it has become appparent that Hector will be running the Under 20s and have no involvement with the first team. So how he is going to help them gain promotion from running the 2nd team i dont understand, but i wish him well with running their Under 20s team. If someone could verify this, i would appreciate it.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
After speaking to a few ppl in the know, it has become appparent that Hector will be running the Under 20s and have no involvement with the first team. So how he is going to help them gain promotion from running the 2nd team i dont understand, but i wish him well with running their Under 20s team. If someone could verify this, i would appreciate it.

When I e-mailed my contact at Cor-Cas (to warn him about clippy), the news of Hector being there at all seemed to come as a complete surprise. This would appear to indicate no first team involvement.

Football Man - I expected that sort of response from you, you are as predictable as Chelsea v Manchester United going to penalties tonight, by the way you got home from Moscow quickly.

I spoke to Hector earlier and he confirms that he has definitely taken charge of the Senior Team who ply their trade in the Ryman League Division 1 South, he has inherited a very young team so that's possibly where the confusion lies although I don't see how as Corinthian-Casuals don't have a Reserve Team as far as I'm aware.

Jayjay - Thanks, I'm sure you can verify that Hector has taken charge of the first team and that it is one of the most sought after jobs in non league football taking into account Corinthian-Casuals history.

Football Man - Hector will be the Head Coach at Corinthian-Casuals not the Manager, by coincidence it's very similar to the confusing situation at Kentish Town which Nellie queried a while back. I hope that clarifies the matter.

Paula - When is the pre-season friendly as I will try to get there, is it at Park Lane.