Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

next season

etfc

Think things may change at Redbridge following Dean Holdsworth's departure. Watch out also for Ware - good side last year with power to add.

I think your squad with a couple of additions has the strength to push for a playoff spot. Dont you worry about the Tilbury's and Potters Bar's of the league. With Canvey, Sudbury, Bury, Edgware and Dartford all gone, you will definetly have a good chance. Holdsworth has left Redbridge as well and to be honest, all they did was play the long ball. Good luck next season.

We have played them in friendlies.

31/7/01 and 3/8/04

The point I made is that we have never played them in a competitive game and competitive games are totally different from friendlies.

Though I do recall going to Tilbury for a game more recently. Was another team ground sharing there?

Steph, either this is an elaborate wind-up (in which case apologies for not getting it) or you are having a senior moment!

We have played Tilbury FOUR times in the league, winning 3 and losing at home last year at the fag end of the Chandler era.

Remember now?

Originally Posted By: Steph
We have played them in friendlies.

31/7/01 and 3/8/04

The point I made is that we have never played them in a competitive game and competitive games are totally different from friendlies.

Though I do recall going to Tilbury for a game more recently. Was another team ground sharing there?

STEPH,
YOU HAVE EITHER COMPLETELY LOST IT, OR, YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE !