Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Greg Dyke - You have a peculiar sense of humour, why try to make out Royals26 was female. Have your paths crossed previously on the football circuit, he seems a decent bloke and always has his son in tow at games like Simple Pieman does which is refreshing, I have moved heaven and earth to try and get my two sons interested in the beautiful game but they don't seem interested.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - You have a peculiar sense of humour, why try to make out Royals26 was female. Have your paths crossed previously on the football circuit, he seems a decent bloke and always seems to have his son in tow at games like Simple Pieman does which is refreshing, I have moved heaven and earth to try and get my two sons interested in the beautiful game but they don't seem interested.

Is Honest Horace taking bets on why this is?

giggle

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
Does anyone know when the fixtures for all divisions are printed? Also, will the whole season's fixtures be done now?

I've been told that The 61 FC are at home to Old Bradwell on the opening day of the season, so presumably the first months fixtures will be released soon?

I might get them early this next week. The Div Two and reserves fixtures are done, just waiting for the rest.

It will be a lot earlier than last year (26th July) as we had to wait for the Southern League fixtures with Slough sharing at SYCOB then.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
I've now got the August fixtures, but have been sworn to secrecy until Saturday.......

Go on, let's have a peek!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
I've now got the August fixtures, but have been sworn to secrecy until Saturday.......

Boo!

yeah come on htfc crew lets have a quick goosey at them!!! any interesting first day clashes? I only wanna know the winslow united fixtures now they can't hurt any1 else not like were gonna win many games again this year lol just wanna c what days i can work so i can avoid MANY of the big score-line defeats this year!!!

or do u not really have them and thats y u wont tell?

Originally Posted By: footballnut08
just wanna c what days i can work so i can avoid MANY of the big score-line defeats this year!!!

I've only got the August dates!

If I tell one of you the rest will want to know, so no dice I'm afraid.

If all the club secretaries started phoning the fixture secretaries asking for their August fixtures they could well get fed up and ask me to put them up sooner, not that I'm suggesting that of course.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I have a sneeky feeling Kentish Town might be away for the first game grin Am I right EW?

Kentish Town at home first game = 250/1 !