Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'Honest Horace' - Bookies to the gentry

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Can I have odds on Rhodes to pass 16,000 posts by Christmas Day 2008?

10/1 (I like your thinking here Pete)

He should have said 15,000....

I think you may be right HTFCe.

Double H, scrap the last one.

Give me odds please on Rhodes to pass 15,000 posts by Christmas Day 2008. I think this is more likely.

Same odds Pete! The penny will drop with Rhodes before he reaches 15,000 !

I'll have C200,000 @ 10/1 that Rhodes will pass 15,000 posts by Christmas Day 2008.

Easy 2 million!

Originally Posted By: nellie
I am right in thinking that Lee Scott is a 26 year old fully grown adult.....and if so shouldnt he be looking after himself?

25 actually, I vaguely remember the Kentish Town Manager saying that he would be taking Lee under his wing when he returned to the Club, Prodigal Son style, last October so what happened.

Originally Posted By: bazzabighampton
I dont dispute your knowledge of the south midlands league Horace , but why Hatfield Town as favourites for division 1 ?

Just fancy their chances. Let's see eh?

Originally Posted By: Wader

Seeing as you start the Vase several rounds later, no bet!

Haha worth a try grin

I'll have c50,000 on Bigg T winning the Hinchingbrooke Cup at 4/1. Ta!

I'll have c25,000 on Willo conceding 4 goals or more in a league match that he is involved in (name listed in the teams squad to the ref before ko) by 1st day of December 2008. Be generous with the odds please or you'll upset him.

Oh, and odds for Langford finishing in the top 5 and Bigg Utd conceding 100 or more league goals this season coming.

Hinchinbrooke Cup bet taken. Willo bet taken @ 5/1. Langford to finish top 5 = 4/1. Bigg U to concede 100 or more league goals = 3/1

TheSpursFan - Yes I hope Nellie will take note however Kentish Town's Manager did say that he would try to find Lee Scott a job and keep him on the straight and narrow.

Originally Posted By: Wader

Seeing as you start the Vase several rounds later, no bet!

I'll have c25,000 on Willo conceding 4 goals or more in a league match that he is involved in (name listed in the teams squad to the ref before ko) by 1st day of December 2008. Be generous with the odds please or you'll upset him.

Hinchinbrooke Cup bet taken. Willo bet taken @ 5/1. Langford to finish top 5 = 4/1. Bigg U to concede 100 or more league goals = 3/1

Horace - I will take C10,000 on The cat not conceding 4 goals in any game that I'm named as number 1 before the start of play.

Also can I have C50,000 that (if named in the starting line up against Bigg Wigg Town that I don't concede in the first half.

Bring it on Wader grin

rhodes,(et al) can we please leave individuals and any problems they may have out of this? lampards and berbatovs future may be fair game on forums, at 30 mill an autograph and 80 k+ a week/day/pass I doubt they care, and unless players at this level declare themselves on this forum id like to see their privacy kept intact.

All acceptable - if a bit stingey on the Langford and Bigg Utd odds grin

Cheers.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Give me odds please on Rhodes to pass 15,000 posts by Christmas Day 2008. I think this is more likely.

I'll have C200,000 @ 10/1 that Rhodes will pass 15,000 posts by Christmas Day 2008.

Easy 2 million!

Are you gonna accept this any time soon as the more Rhodes keeps posting then the shorter my odds are likely to be.

Liven up Double H!

its not the 1st time i've heard some good things said about hatfield town, as new comers has anyone heard anything of them? players etc? i know they did very well last year.

Originally Posted By: Brimoboy
Horace can i get odds on Broxbourne to win the League please.

10/1

Easy 2 million!

Are you gonna accept this any time soon as the more Rhodes keeps posting then the shorter my odds are likely to be.

Liven up Double H!

Pete - I did accept this bet - it's logged on Honest Horace.

I've just seen your friends page on Facebook.
What a rogues gallary!
Been sat here trying to work out the total of yellows and reds I've shown them over the years!

Petethegreek - You haven't accepted me as 'a friend' yet on Facebook, if Ben Furneaux can then surely so can you.