Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup & Vase draws

NeutralFan - I didn't know that, I know he used to play for Ampthill Town so I assume he was one of the players who defected to Cranfield United at the end of 2007/2008 leaving Ampthill to pick up the pieces.

Here we go again! Stop it Rhodes. Listen to sjj112's wisdom. start being nice and people might begin to respect you.

Horace - Noted but I'm merely pointing out that Southmidsfan's actions along with the likes of Stuart Reynolds didn't do Ampthill Town any favours last season. The Ampthill Park outfit deserve enormous credit for finishing just below mid table and reaching a consecutive Division 1 Cup final.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Noted but I'm merely pointing out that Southmidsfan's actions along with the likes of Stuart Reynolds didn't do Ampthill Town any favours last season.

So what about the actions of your little hero Tiki Toki Taki, who moves clubs at the drop of a hat?

Willo the Cat - You at work already, how's the job going.

What are you talking about, Mark, Roberto, Danielle, Eddie and Javier had already left Kentish Town long before, if they had been treated better they may have considered staying.

if they had been treated better they may have considered staying.

maybe the same could be said for Southmidsfan and Stuart Reynolds?

Originally Posted By: Bemused

So what about the actions of your little hero Tiki Toki Taki, who moves clubs at the drop of a hat?

Keeps - I don't call Haringey Borough, Hendon, Team Bath and Newport County a lot of Club's, he would still be at Team Bath if they hadn't dropped out of the league. Anyway what about your lad then, he's still only sixteen yet he's already had more Club's then Arnold Palmer.

Originally Posted By: Bemused

Anyway what about your lad then, he's still only sixteen yet he's already had more Club's then Arnold Palmer.

he is trying to emulate his hero before he is 19.....Steve Claridge

Steve Claridge wasn't a goalkeeper though

The Welwyn & Hatfield Times has articles on Welwyn Garden City's FA Cup draw away to Flackwell Heath and Hatfield Town's interesting looking draw at home to Southend Manor, presumably if both Club's had been drawn at home then one of the ties would have been played at Herns Lane on Sunday 16 August:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/content/whtimes/sport/default.aspx

The Welwyn & Hatfield Times has articles on Welwyn Garden City's FA Cup draw away to Flackwell Heath and Hatfield Town's interesting looking draw at home to Southend Manor, presumably if both Club's had been drawn at home then one of the ties would have been played at Herns Lane on Sunday 16 August:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/content/whtimes/sport/default.aspx

maybe the F.A will allow a Fluxus match.

I was hoping UU (he of over 20000 posts) was going to endulge us with some of his considerable wisdom on this issue but maybe -

a) he is using someone elses login again these days

B) is less keen on bantering now he cant bully people anymore and delete posts at will or

c) he is busy doing his accounts

which is it i wonder?

Originally Posted By: Lato

LATO - What is that exactly. Will you be attending a game on FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round day on 15 August, how about Chalfont St Peter v Tokyngton Manor.

Originally Posted By: Lato

LATO - What is that exactly. Will you be attending a game on FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round day on 15 August, how about Chalfont St Peter v Tokyngton Manor.

1. Too lazy to do the research rhodes..and you love trawling thru obscure websites too
2. Not likely and if I do it certainly won't be that one.

Originally Posted By: steveNBFC
I heard Stuey has gone to Bedford SthMids, any truth in the rumour?

I notice Milton Keynes is very quiet this year on the rumour front.

Heard Bradwell won surface of the year Div1 last year - Surprises me!!!! Did they not visit Cranfield or Ampthill?

With regards to Mr Reynolds, a few clubs have shown some interest but no one can match his current deal of a KitKat and half a lemonade that Cranfield can offer him.

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan

With regards to Mr Reynolds, a few clubs have shown some interest but no one can match his current deal of a KitKat and half a lemonade that Cranfield can offer him.

Craig Connell pulled off the biggest coup since Keith Burkinshaw signed Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa after the 1978 World Cup when he signed Stuart Reynolds from Ampthill Town, I still don't know how he managed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that Potton United v Hoddesdon Town is scheduled for Friday 14 August, kick off 8.00pm, and Broxbourne Borough v Enfield 1893 will now be on Sunday 16 August at 1.00pm