Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Sjj2112 - You obviously haven't got a clue have you. When there was a case of flytipping back in March it was Ealing Council who eventually came to clear it, if they didn't own the ground then why would they go to the trouble and expense. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Now now Rhodesly, sj and I are only trying to offer some assistance, there's no need to be rude is there?Who knows who owns the site but why would Brent have it listed as a community facility and not Ealing? It's a bit of a mystery isn't it?

Sjj2112 - You obviously haven't got a clue have you. When there was a case of flytipping back in March it was Ealing Council who eventually came to clear it, if they didn't own the ground then why would they go to the trouble and expense. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You are perfectly correct, I do not have a clue who owns the ground.

But then neither do you. You seem to be mistaking a council's duties with proof of ownership. Ealing Council will have a duty to clear fly tipped rubbish anywhere within their borough irrespective of who owns the land.

I am fairly confident that efc knows exactly who does own the ground, but frankly I don't care. The purpose of my postings was merely to demonstrate that, yet again, you are posting about stuff without knowing any facts.

That said I'll slip back in to lurk mode - but feel free to follow my exploits on my new blog!

Who knows who owns the site

Loosely - Well I was told by a more than reliable source that it is Ealing Council who own the site and have no reason to disbelieve them, clearly it can't be privately owned as, if so, the ground would have been turned into luxury flats or a luxury housing estate by now

Yes, they own Viking

HTFCew - I think you're talking about the adjacent Birkbeck College site and not the Viking Sports Ground:

http://www.lpff.org.uk/whatwedo_grounds.aspx?id=5

TM's problems were explained to those who attended the AGM

HTFCew - What problems, I am not aware of any that couldn't have been put right before the start of the season

Definitely well out of the loop and casts a fresh light on Rhodes' so called reliable sources.

Yes, they own Viking.

Also if the LPFF owned the ground why were Bedfont Green paying the rent to Ealing Council

Rhodes, you don't know what you are talking about. LPFF own the ground - from the horses mouth. Anyway, why are you getting involved - you have nothing to do with either club since you abandoned Tokington as quick as the proverbial rat jumping ship?

You don't even know why the SSML cannot allow Tik Tok in the SSML this season.

Edited by loose

Anyway, why are you getting involved

Loosely - Why are you getting involved, you have nothing whatsoever to do with the SSML. When does Southill Alexander's pre-season training start out of curiosity and what games have been arranged.

LPFF own the ground, sooner or later you'll admit you know sweet FA or just disappear back under your rock. I can't wait. coffee%20(2).gif

LPFF own the ground, sooner or later you'll admit you know sweet FA or just disappear back under your rock. I can't wait. coffee%20(2).gif

'loose' spot on i see Southill Alex are playing Aston Clinton in a Pre season its at london Road is that right

July 17th K.O TBC - really looking forward to it. Fozzie is putting some great pre-seasons together and we'll probably publish them on the "Other" Forum here.

July 17th K.O TBC - really looking forward to it. Fozzie is putting some great pre-seasons together and we'll probably publish them on the "Other" Forum here.

I was told the Ko is 2:00 might go and watch it. Will Rhodes be there to say hello to his mtes at Aston & Southill ?

Fozzie is putting some great pre-seasons together

Like 'the mighty' Aston Clinton you mean

Not sure what you are attempting to convey Rhodesy.

What does your pre-season hold for you Rhodes?

Edited by loose