Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Originally Posted By: Special1

The issue here is who approached who. What we had agreed with Hanwell Town is a different case all together.

As I've had previous experience of Tokyngton Manor trying to rob our hour at our training ground and other examples, I would have to disagree with you that the club play everything by the book.

Special1 - Here is a link to the Wealdstone Forum where it is stated that you were unable to agree a deal with Hanwell Town for this season due to your financial position, surely that's as plain as night follows day:

http://www.wealdstonefc.co.uk/forum/view...29ec9f55560f163

Originally Posted By: samos
mr rhodes, as the best expert here on non league football can you answer a few questions for me?

do tokyoton manor charge for spectator entry?

Not if they walk straight past the tall lanky gateman, who doesn't have the b*lls to ask them for money!

No, you've got me mixed up with Johnny Flynn at Haringey Borough who could easily collect an additional

Quote:

Zante - Are you and Samos really brothers or is this a wind up, Urchin Mentalist appears to have suspicions as for mere Greek restaurant owners you do know a lot of Forum lingo. Let me test you with a simple question before I start answering yours and no cheating:

Who were the Andrianopoulos brothers?

Samos - Once you or your brother answer the exam question I set you yesterday (correctly) then I will happily answer any question you care to ask me.

mr rhodes everyone with greek blood knows about the 6 andrianopoulos brothers and their father who started the olympiakos football club, i thought that you were just making a joke

is it normal to ask people to pass an exam before answering polite enquiries mr rhodes?

Have you and Zante really got Greek blood though, that's the million dollar question, how do I know you didn't just Google search the Andrianopoulos brothers and come up with the answer.

why are you being so insulting? is this the behaviour one can expect from all the officials of tokyngton manor football club? i think it is best that i contact the club and discuss how you abuse people on there behalf maybe

you ask your exam question which i think is a bit strange but i answer it and you say that you will answer any question then you insult my brothers and my parentage, to think that we invite you in good faith to enjoy our hospitality and you treat us like this

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Quote:

Zante - Are you and Samos really brothers or is this a wind up, Urchin Mentalist appears to have suspicions as for mere Greek restaurant owners you do know a lot of Forum lingo. Let me test you with a simple question before I start answering yours and no cheating:

Who were the Andrianopoulos brothers?

Samos - Once you or your brother answer the exam question I set you yesterday (correctly) then I will happily answer any question you care to ask me.

Hey Mr Rhodes I see that Big Sam has put you right, I didn't feel I had to answer that question as I found it about as riduculous as asking a Man. Utd supporter who were Bobby Charlton, George Best & Eric Cantona !
We will be a force next season though with Matt Darbyshire back in our ranks.

Zante - It's a resounding no to all of those questions and in relation to the second one I can only refer the gentleman to the answer I gave yesterday that Sport London e Benfica were not able to meet their financial obligations to Hanwell Town and Reynolds Field then became fair game to any Club wanting a groundshare, Tokyngton Manor got their foot in the door first that's all.

Your brother feels that I have been insulting to your Greek parentage, kindly inform him that I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing and I would still like to visit your restaurant to sample your generous hospitality, when would be convenient.

Special1 - Well I wouldn't know, presumably a similar amount to what you were paying as I don't think Hanwell Town are a greedy Club

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:

Borough set for groundshare next season
nlnews@archant.co.uk
15 July 2009

HARINGEY Borough will share their Coles Park ground with fellow Spartan South Midlands side Sport London e Benfica next season.

The move will bring in an extra source of income for Borough, while also allowing Benfica to remain in senior football following the termination of their groundshare agreement with Hanwell Town.

Meanwhile, Haringey's pre-season campaign gets under way at Coles Park on Tuesday with the visit of Ryman League side Potters Bar Town.

Tom Loizou's side follow that meeting with games against Enfield 1893 on July 25 and Ilford on July 28.

League action begins on August 8, but Borough have already set their sights on the FA Cup, and the trip to Harefield United in the extra preliminary round.

I note from the Tottenham Journal today that Sport London e Benfica's groundshare agreement with Hanwell Town was 'terminated' so I am at a loss as to why Special1 has been crying foul and hinting that some sort of skulduggery has taken place.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Lato

Tell you what next time our paths happen to cross then if you actually want to know why I left Ruislip Manor FC as a committee member in May 2006 (please note that date) then I'll tell you. I say that safe in the knowledge that you won't do so.

LATO - You have a lot to offer and the door to Tokyngton Manor will always be left ajar for you but you need to learn to lighten up a little, the same goes for Spidermanor and Manorborn. Why don't you all give the Chairman the credit he deserves and openly acknowledge that he single handedly saved the Club from extinction, he literally rode into Grosvenor Vale like a white knight in shining armour and the only thing missing was a horse.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Sorry to butt in but who is involved wtih Tokyngton Manor on here ?

Rhodes! (and Zezi?)

I'm sure he'll answer that one for you once he runs over to the internet cafe during his lunch break!

I'm good thanks, PB still in charge at your place? How's it going over there?