Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Always a shame for a club to be suffering problems

Loosely - That's just it, there are no real problems and certainly none that couldn't be put right before the start of the new campaign, it was a knee jerk reaction to suspend the Club for a season, okay the pitch isn't the Emirates but it's not Wembley either!

Obviously not the way the SSML saw it unfortunately but could hardly be a rash decision.

Good of you to come out of the woodwork Rhodes, not that it will be to eat humble pie after disparaging many other fine clubs during last season, those clubs fulfilling their fixtures. I'd thought you were keeping a sensible low profile especially since you've bailed on Tokyngton when they so clearly need some loyal support and a bit more effort than your constant trolling to help the club out.

Loosely - Tokyngton Manor could have quite easily fulfilled their fixtures last season either at opposing Club's grounds or at other venue's, we had already played 'home' games at Langford and Bedford who I believe would have been more than happy to offer their services again so, like I said, it was a total knee jerk reaction

Loosely - Tokyngton Manor could have quite easily fulfilled their fixtures last season either at opposing Club's grounds or at other venue's, we had already played 'home' games at Langford and Bedford who I believe would have been more than happy to offer their services again so, like I said, it was a total knee jerk reaction

Surprised you didnt try and gazzump SLeB, again.

Quite ironic, really...........Haringey and SLeB complete their fixtures. Haringey do required work to ground, so SSML approve the groundshare with SLeB.....Tik Tok......................GONE!!

Where did it all go wrong, Rhodes?

Keeps - Whereas I'm flattered to be mentioned in the same breath as George Best you have got the wrong end of the stick entirely. Sport London e Benfica's groundshare at Coles Park was never in doubt, the SSML hierarchy simply put the frighteners on them and Haringey Borough so Haringey would stop dragging their feet and get the necessary work done to the pitch

Keeps - Whereas I'm flattered to be mentioned in the same breath as George Best you have got the wrong end of the stick entirely. Sport London e Benfica's groundshare at Coles Park was never in doubt, the SSML hierarchy simply put the frighteners on them and Haringey Borough so Haringey would stop dragging their feet and get the necessary work done to the pitch

Rhodes as you say the league put the frighteners on Haringey to get the necessary work done well it worked did't it But not at Tik Tok as they are out of The SSML cheesy%20(2).gif not SLB

Efc - Yes but Tokyngton Manor were not made aware that there were supposedly problems with the pitch, if we had been then we would have happily addressed them.

Efc - Yes but Tokyngton Manor were not made aware that there were supposedly problems with the pitch, if we had been then we would have happily addressed them.

'Rhodes' Talking out of your backside again is that why they tried to fix the supposedly problems with the pitch and have hit a legal prob with who has to pay for the supposedly problem with the pitch as i say deal with facts not makeing it up as you go along' Richard Head Rhodes'

Rhodes caught out in talking bo11ocks shocker!

'Rhodes' Talking out of your backside again is that why they tried to fix the supposedly problems with the pitch and have hit a legal prob with who has to pay for the supposedly problem with the pitch as i say deal with facts not makeing it up as you go along' Richard Head Rhodes'

Efc - That's possibly your craziest and most laughable post to date if that's possible, what legal problem are you talking about as I'm not aware of one, the pitch at the Viking Sports Ground just needs a bit of TLC like all pitches do at this time of year and I gather Ealing Council are addressing it.

Efc - That's possibly your craziest and most laughable post to date if that's possible, what legal problem are you talking about as I'm not aware of one, the pitch at the Viking Sports Ground just needs a bit of TLC like all pitches do at this time of year and I gather Ealing Council are addressing it.

cheesy%20(2).gif Richard head just admit it you do not no wot you are on about the Ground has got nothing to do with Ealing Council Richard Head coffee%20(2).gif

Efc - What are you talking about, the ground is owned by Ealing Council so they have an overall responsibility for it, Bedfont Green were leasing it from them and 'sub-letting' to Tokyngton Manor

Efc - What are you talking about, the ground is owned by Ealing Council so they have an overall responsibility for it, Bedfont Green were leasing it from them and 'sub-letting' to Tokyngton Manor

'Rhodes' you are makeing up it again not in the loop never in you rthe loop prove me wrong? Ealing Council do not own the ground & Bedfont were not leasing it from the Council.

Efc - Well here is a link from the Ealing Council Website which mentions Bedfont Green on more than one occasion so if the Council do not own the ground then why do they take such a keen interest in the Club's activities:

http://www.ealing.gov.uk/search.jsp?query=tokyngton+bedfont+green&goButton=Search&index=ealall

Efc - Has gone quiet all of a sudden, I wonder why!

Maybe he is tired of talking to idiots.

Anyway, a confusing subject. Your extensive search found links to a Licensing issue being dealt with by Ealing Borough.

Another 5 minute search on google finds this link to Brent Council showing that they have some "interest" ie. listing it as their property - http://www.brent.gov...f/Clubs/LBB-379

One for the experts. Not you or I then Rhodesy.

Edited by loose

Loosely - Why on earth are you bothering to get involved, all I did was put Efc straight, namely that Ealing Council own the Viking Sports Ground and Bedfont Green were leasing it from them which he denied

Loosely - Why on earth are you bothering to get involved, all I did was put Efc straight, namely that Ealing Council own the Viking Sports Ground and Bedfont Green were leasing it from them which he denied

I may have missed something here, but how exactly have you put efc right?

As loosely points out the first hit in your list of search results merely refers to Bedfont Green applying for an event licence at the Viking Sports Ground. Ealing council take "such interest" because the ground is in their borough and they have to issue the licence. In no way does it mean they own the ground. If I applied for planning permission on my property then it would show up in a search on the local authorities website, it wouldn't mean that the local authority owned my property.

Your post fails to show anything and it certainly doesn't prove that Ealing own the Viking Sports Ground.

and it certainly doesn't prove that Ealing own the Viking Sports Ground.

Sjj2112 - Well if they don't then who does

But you didn't put efc straight did you? You don't have a clue who owns the ground but I've a feeling that efc certainly does since he is in the loop while you by your own words have "severed ties with the club" so why are you getting involved?

Anyway, these opportunities to suss you out come along far too frequently as it is, I don't like to miss one brille008.gif

Edited by loose