Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Funny how you never remember the mates rule when you bring up SAFC unnecessarily. Loosely is a mate that's why I would defend him on here from your ridiculous slurs.

So them which is your next port of call if you have severed your ties with TikTok. Do they know what they are letting themselves in for ?

Poor old Tik Tok, having been endlessly embarassed by Rhodesly now they will get the full Stiffy treatment. Can't help wondering which poor mugs will take him in next.

Edited by loose

Loosely - Tokyngton Manor have told me that their door will always be open, unlike at Haringey Borough and Kentish Town

They are probably hoping that you'll be back to pick up the stacks of unsold programmes of OK and Hello magazine proportions filling the physio room, the away changing room, the bar area etc etc etc.

Any chance you'll ever find a club you stay loyal to?

They are probably hoping that you'll be back to pick up the stacks of unsold programmes of OK and Hello magazine proportions filling the physio room, the away changing room, the bar area etc etc etc.

Taken from TK Forum......there were more progs than you imagined, loose!

I am sure Rhodes will have the story angelic.gif

... as usual he's got about 1001 but none that clear up the mystery and most fly off at a tangent (re: SA, Haringey, SLeb etc etc)

.... however he DOES state he has more or less 'severed ties' with TM. angelic.gif

Need to watch F'Focus to see if it ever unravels some truth(s) - TM are NOT now in the MCFL Const. for 10/11 (unless they've gone back in w/o being noticed!) BUT I believe they might still have some awkward questions to answer to the SSML re Ground Grading/Pitch suitablility @ Western Ave etc etc before they can rest easy in Div One. Their season was 'curtailed' somewhat.....

Doubt if the inspectors can find the playing surface under all of Rhodes's unsold Progs! laugh.gif

We were led to believe that a meeting would have taken place by now concerning the question that Rhodes, like a typical disembarking rat would like to avoid.

No loyalty in him is there Keeps?

Edited by loose

Any chance you'll ever find a club you stay loyal to?

Loosely - I have been 100%, sorry 110% loyal and committed to all the Club's I've been associated with

• 2 weeks later...

Keeps - What do you mean no Tokyngton Manor next season, have you been on the sauce again this afternoon

Keeps - What do you mean no Tokyngton Manor next season, have you been on the sauce again this afternoon

not in the loop then Cliff?

Edited by Horace

Horace - Er, it's probably because I am no longer with the Club

Horace - Er, it's probably because I am no longer with the Club

I'm not sure that anyone is now!

Spartan South Midlands League A.G.M. At today's A.G. M. held at Tring Atletic F.C.., Tokyngton Manor F.C. were excluded for the coming season on the grounds that their pitch, in its current condition, was not acceptable. The exclusion period is initially set as 12 months. Other than that, the proposed constitution was accepted by the member clubs. The exclusion of Tokyngton reverts the make-up of Division One back to 22 teams.

Always a shame for a club to be suffering problems - wish Tik Tok well in sorting it all out.

Always a shame for a club to be suffering problems

Loosely - That's just it, there are no real problems and certainly none that couldn't be put right before the start of the new campaign, it was a knee jerk reaction to suspend the Club for a season, okay the pitch isn't the Emirates but it's not Wembley either!