Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Rak

birthday

Have a good day, it will be interesting to see if 'Sugar' and Allan Fenn come on later.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
birthday baloons2

Football Man - How come you haven't posted anything about Potters Bar Town v Yeovil last night, what was the crowd as the Club must have been close to record receipts.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
The Chairman of ex-SSML Club Potters Bar Town has asked me to publicise the following:

POTTERS BAR TOWN of the Ryman League Division 1 North are eagerly awaiting Thursdays Friendly at Home to Yeovil Town from the Football League. The game is part of the deal that saw Defender/Midfielder Nathan Smith join Yeovil last season. The match at Parkfield Stadium (Watkins Rise, Off The Walk, Potters Bar, EN6 1QB) kicks off at 7.45pm and Admission is

Rak - I note that 'Sugar' and Allan Fenn haven't wished you many happy returns as yet today

They probably don't knows it my birthday as they are hardly likely to memorise it!

And if they do find out they'll probably drop me a text or a call.

Thanks for your concern though ecki

Rak - Sorry to use your birthday thread for this post but did you know that Michael and Kesi have both joined Ged at Waltham Forest:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51483

Actually I did know and actually spoke to them both this week. Boss might be joining them also. Another friend of mine is there also, Darren Cahill. They have some good players there!

It was nice of 3praise to let me know what was going on. Is Boss back to his normal self now as he sustained a bad injury in the FA Vase at Clapton in 2005 if you remember, didn't you play in that game when Takumi curled in the winning goal from the corner flag.

No I was injured myself for most of that season and was just helping Julian out with the coaching. I remember the game, Luke Kavanagh made his return and came off the bench to turn the game!

And Taki scored a great winner.