Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Rak

Originally Posted By: Rak
And Taki scored a great winner

Yes but no surprise there, if only 'Sugar' had the football acumen to put Takumi on a contract 'we' would have been rubbing 'our' hands. Is he looking forward to the Conference South this season, actually I'll ask him myself as he's on my Facebook.

Originally Posted By: Rak
Ta Horace.

Cheers Blues, hope things are going well 4 u? Hows ur bro getting on this pre-season?

Yea doin well and looking fit, manager was looking at trialists in the first few games so he should be getting his first proper run out on thursday night at bedfont!! hows things looking at hendon?

Looking OK. Not sure yet because in complete opposite to last year there has been a big turnaround in players. So many more trialists etc...

Personally I'm carrying a groin problem so frustrated trying to get over it!

So is your bro at Brox with you?

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday Rak

birthday-candle beer2

birthday

Rak - I hope you get more birthday greetings than AWK did on Monday, that was shocking. Good luck today against Waltham Forest, it's a shame Ged Searson isn't still in charge there as it would have been like the old times.

• 1 year later...

Happy Birthday once again to 'the Trevor Brooking' of the Forum who always avoids controversy. Have a good day.

Happy Birthday once again to 'the Trevor Brooking' of the Forum who always avoids controversy. Have a good day.

Unlike you hey Rhodes who never goes out of his way to avoid controversy . wot club you at this season Rhodes bet its not a SSML Club?

if any club

EFC - have you not noticed Rhodesy kissing botty over on the Bethnal Green forum?

EFC - have you not noticed Rhodesy kissing botty over on the Bethnal Green forum?

Wonder why ? Mind you ihave be told he will be getting paid at his next club but it will not be in the SSML' loose'

Efc - For your information I am not in it for the money, it's purely for the beautiful game and I have never taken a penny piece from my previous Club's namely Haringey Borough, Kentish Town and Tokyngton Manor, indeed I dread to think what I have laid out out of my own pocket

Efc - For your information I am not in it for the money, it's purely for the beautiful game and I have never taken a penny piece from my previous Club's namely Haringey Borough, Kentish Town and Tokyngton Manor, indeed I dread to think what I have laid out out of my own pocket

Who said you in it for the cash then ? Just i herd it from a somebody thats why you were leaving Tik TOK so wot you told the Chairman was made up then ? And you dread to think how much laid out of your own pocket how about nothing is that close ?

From a reliable source Rhodesy told Tik Tok that he'd been offered this, that and the other and unless they could better it he was off. I rest my case.

Happy birthday Rak!

so wot you told the Chairman was made up then ?

Tokyngton Manor have enough hands on deck now to hopefully make a fist of things this coming season and an innovative new Manager so it's very much onwards and upwards

From a reliable source Rhodesy told Tik Tok that he'd been offered this, that and the other and unless they could better it he was off. I rest my case.

Happy birthday Rak!

'loose' stop telling the truth Rhodes don't like it the silence is deafing from him so is it true or not Rhodes did you leave TikTok for a paid job at a Essex Senior club or not?coffee%20(2).gif:234: RAK

TringArmy - Yes, I bet Rak is already relishing the trip to Cow Lane on the first day of the campaign and will be looking for sweet revenge for the highly embarrassing 8-0 mauling Kentish Town suffered almost a year to the day previously.