Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players, Predictions and Managers

Thread to discuss something other than other topics on this board. Lets discuss new players at Clubs, predictions for all leagues and cups and any managers we think will move on to Ryman clubs next year or may well be sacked in the first quarter of the season.

I'll start Hanwell Town to finish in the Top 4 of the Prem

Royston Town to win Div 1 with Hoddesdon Town failing to get promotion again I think they will be in Div 1 for a long time.

Div 2 dont know think the team who got beat 16-0 the other week may struggle.

Yes, Royston Town for me too for Div.1.

The Prem will be tougher but I predict Biggleswade Town, Broxbourne Boro & Hanwell for Top 3. Just don't have a clue what order they will be in !

If he stays the season, I'll go for Lloyd Opara as top scorer. Great signing for Boro there.

Like Bosman08, I think Hoddesdon won't go up again, unless they ditch the 'hoove it up there' system. Nice club, some half decent players but football from the dark ages !

Already lost one player to a team in Dubai. So a little disruptive with two or three looking to follow suit.

Captain still out - vice-captain getting there.

Have found some 1st team contenders in our trialists so can't really complain. We shall see.

Hoddy's long ball merchant(s) is(are) no longer there! laugh Quite a few changes of personnel at Hoddy this season so you'll probably see a sharper younger team and better style of football. Not that I agree totally with the comments made to be honest but maybe you only saw particular games.

In answer to your question on the other thread I was playing in the Broxbourne game.

blaise is a great signing, goldon boot will be intersting next year: herron & redford of bigg town, opara of broxbourne, blaise of hanwell, cooper of hertford and a few others!!

Hope Hanwell have improved their defence, goin forward they were fine last season, it was at the other end like ourselves at brox that was the problem!! lol