Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players, Predictions and Managers

I have been told that 'Feny' played for Haringay Borough in a match on tuesday night? If so that is funniest thing I have been told in ages.

I know that their preseason has been terrible and they must be desperate if the manager had to play himself.

Well its not hard to Predict how Haringay are going to get on this season is it! A very long hard season for the club, not sure if he will be there for all of it!

REDblue - Yes he did play last night against Manford Way (see the report) however to be fair to 'us' 'we' have had some tough fixtures, on paper at least, such as Ware, Potters Bar and Cheshunt and it's probably no surprise that 'we' have lost more than 'we' have won. You're possibly being a little harsh to say 'our' pre-season has been terrible and you may find that 'we' ping the lids on Saturday against Oxhey Jets, Allan Fenn is no mug:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=39703&conf=&div=

It is not really good when the manager has to pull on the boots, hopefully for HBFC this was a one off and the orginal centre halfs were working late or on holiday or something. You never know with HBFC they are within a decent catchment area and may well pull a few decent players out of the streets of North London.

I dont know Fenny so im assuming he can still play a bit? Would be a much easier job for him as manager if he didnt have to run out and could have watched other centre halfs at the club. It will be difficult for him to keep all happy especially with no reserve team.

Bosman - Haringey had a really excellent, old fashioned stopper, Centre Half last season called Andrew Cain but Allan Fenn didn't seem to rate him for some strange reason and he languished in the Reserves playing in the Islington Midweek League. Andrew played for Marine when he was at University in Liverpool so he has to be good and I believe he is still willing to play for the Club.

A pre-season friendly v lower league opposition sounds like a perfect chance for a run-out to me ! I think we could be reading a little bit too much into it. Feel like blowing out the cobwebs myself if anyone's desperate enough for players ! Lol

Yes I'll be interested to know who RedBlue is, he only has nine posts to his name and could well be someone with a silly grievance against Haringey Borough for some reason

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes I'll be interested to know who RedBlue is, he only has nine posts to his name and could well be someone with a silly grievance against Haringey Borough for some reason

No, dumbo, it's someone from Redbridge with a grievance against Fenny!

Why would someone have a grievance against Allan Fenn, he seems straight down the line

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Why would someone have a grievance against Allan Fenn, he seems straight down the line

I don't know, but a little research showed that BlueRed is connected with Redbridge and has expressed unhelpful comments about Fenny. Is he your cousin?

Here's a fetching photograph of Allan taken some eleven years ago when he was flying high at Ilford:

http://212.21.97.148/magsites/cd/pdf/magarchive/cd-jun05.pdf