Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yorkshire bashing thread!!!

Mr Happy

Can I say, this thread is fantastic. I started a joke thread on MyFC forum a few weeks ago very similar to this, called "Let's all slag off Yorkshire". Within 24 hours, I had been contacted formally by the mods and told it was "racist" (i.e., against people of Yorkshire descent, nothing to do with race per se) and that there had been complaints from Yorkshire people - it was closed and deleted. Sense of humour bypass, lol ...

Colliery and mill brass bands that are nothing to do with collieries or mills now - I hate that evil

I've got to be very careful what I say about this......

Certainly this is a very beautiful county with a lot going for it, but there are certain aspects, or traits of the locals, that may perhaps be the merest hint questionable..... like the habit of mentioning 'Yorkshire' at least every other sentence.....

The chip shops are never open, and frankly there should be charges brought for pea abuse - never mind the indignities to which the noble chip is subjected.