Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

The Tigers of Kingsbury brushed aside new boys Kentish Town beating them 2-0, had the Tigers taken their many chances it coule easilly have been a hatfull against a very poor Kentish Town side.

The Tigers players loved the vocal support with their captain thanking us on behalf of the whole team!

Roll on Sunday and the FA Cup!

Like the title "Tiger Feet" are you referring to anyway to the KTFC rep in Tiger007! :-). Was it that one sided? Had KTFC any plus points from the game? It will be a tough season for them, avoiding the drop should satisfy the club and will see them have another year to build on recent successes.

Tiger Feet is a reference to the 70's song by Mud.

KTFC were poor and rarely theatend a well organised Tigers defence. The Tigers lacked that final finnish otherwise a 5-0 scoreline would not have looked out of place.

Nice surprise to see Adil Salih at the Tigers, he spent the last 3 seasons at Edgware and was one of the few not to join Leyton

Originally Posted By: bosman08
The pitch does look very good at Kingsbury although i'd like to see it in November/December. Should be a good FA Cup tie as Eton Manor will have a good strong side as they are favourites for the Essex Senior league this year.

Are they really? I did not know that. Where did they finnish last season and have they got new players/budget.

Do they get any kind of support, as it would be good if they bring a few supporters.

I was impressed by the Tigers last night, I feel if they can find their shooting boots they should be good for a top ten place at the very least. They try to play the game the right way which is good to say, and the majority of their players are home grown.

I am going for a narrow win for the Tigers in the clubs first ever FA cup match since the merger with Kingsbury two seasons ago.

Now that Edgware are defunct and Hendon are on the verge of moving to Sudbury (Wembley FC) Kingsbury are the only local side left, which is why I am following them unitll we get Edgware FC up and running next season.

Originally Posted By: blues06
Kinsbury are always a good footballing side!!

So are Kentish Town, I can't understand what went wrong last night as I heard they weren't at the races.

Originally Posted By: GRS67

Gavin - The Blog is great, your skills are going to be invaluable once Edgware FC are up and running as was the case when you were at Edgware Town, what you did for that Club was incredible yet what thanks did you get for your efforts at the end of the day

Originally Posted By: GRS67
Tiger Feet is a reference to the 70's song by Mud.

Gavin - You're showing your age!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
That's neat! grin

I like it.
Weren't you PM'd by Wader by the way.

Well yes I can actually, to get you to boycott the SSML Forum as many members are currently doing