Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

I am not so sure that rhodsey is okay with it given his comments on the edgware underground thread.....he seemed to think it was a little harsh and tried to defend the indefensible....he was also a little miffed after I rollocked him about taking his lad to that game last night but we all have differing opinions in these matters and we move on....

gavin has only himself to blame.....as always...

I'm up at yours wadsey on monday midday...please ensure crispy bacon rolls....grin

Originally Posted By: Wader
The kitchen is ordered but isn't fitted yet. You'll have to make do with a couple of Asda 'Malted Milks'.

Is the Edgware Underground thread a private forum or an extension to the Northern Line?

moo cow bickys...yummie...that'll do....!

the edgware underground thread is a secret star chamber frequented by pimps and damme de la noches.....I think thats what frightened gavin off really....grin

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Sorry but I have to say it.............

I TOLD YOU SO

When Gavin & Rhodes was slagging off Paul Gregory and his family on here no action was taken to remove these posts by the moderators of this Forum

well the slagging offs were coming from both sides bilbo and you perhaps should look at your own part in that.....as for the moderators actions or lack of... well ask wader and neutral fan as they were the moderators at that time...!!

shall we all move on and discuss the merits of moo cow biscuits as opposed to digestive wholemeal....grin

There were deletions of posts at that time. But one side was unhappy about that and so it went on. The GM's are the only mods on this forum now and they are welcome to rule the roost as far as I'm concerned as like TSF I only pop in now and then to stir a bit grin

I rate Asda Malted Milks quite highly on the biscuitometer. M&S do some real special shortbread but high days and holidays only for that little treat! Morrisons 'Bettabuy' custard creams appear to be good value, but I noted the top biscuit is always broken. I wrote to the manufacturers suggesting that this is so annoying they should leave the top biscuit out of every pack grin

Wader - Out of interest have you fallen out with Unc, did something happen between the two of you at the pre-season friendly you had with Hornchurch

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - Out of interest have you fallen out with Unc, did something happen between the two of you at the pre-season friendly you had with Hornchurch

rhodsey.... wader and I will never fall out...too much water under the bridge....we share a love of football...JD and biscuits....grin

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
you will hear from my solicitors in the morning wader,I dont stir, just the occasional dunc.

real duncing was invented in the 18th century by a resident and long time mayor of san sebastian in spains northern regions...then of course it was the dipping of the spanish sweet bread into the thick basque coffee...

snr jose viero la dunc

hence the term duncing....smile

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Sorry but I have to say it.............

I TOLD YOU SO

So you did Bilbo & I'll take my hat off to you, but I think we all knew it was going to happen eventually. It's better for us it's now & not next year when it will be more hectic !
We liked his idea & backed him, that's why we're still pressing on with it.
It's just a shame he didn't have the patience or the nous to see it through !