Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

So what is the difference between supporting Leyton & supporting Kingsbury ? It's all a touch of double standards. Bilbo & co are turncoats & traitors, yet you are seeking praise for your new found allegiance.

We will carry on planning for next year as before without making rash statements or accusations !

Barney,

What are you implying about disguising myself. I dont know who you think I am but, I told you part of London Tigers and follower of non-league football. I dont live in the Kingsbury/Edgware area.

Just because someone congratulates Gavin on his Kingsbury London Tigers blog, you guys are all paranoid. Credit is where credit is due.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
So what is the difference between supporting Leyton & supporting Kingsbury ? It's all a touch of double standards. Bilbo & co are turncoats & traitors, yet you are seeking praise for your new found allegiance.
We will carry on planning for next year as before without making rash statements or accusations !

Thge differnce is that Kingsbury are local club and seeing that Edgware are gone and Hendon are about to follow to Wembley they will be the sole local club in this part of North West London.

If I was going to follow another non league club why would I trek down to East London to follow Leyton when I have a club on my doorsetp ie Kingsbury LT.

I am not seeking praise...where do you get that idea from...The reason I set up the blog is give the club more publicity not to get praise..so far the hits have been healthy to the blog..nothing amazing but for a club that averaged 25ish last season over 300 hits in a few days has got to be beneifcial and those in charge seem to think so when they said well done to me yesterday...not that I was looking for praise or anything lol.

The only problem I spotted with the blog is the incorrect spelling of your opposition. This despite the fact that the correct spelling appears on the club crest that you have added to the page.

Originally Posted By: Runtings
Barney,

What are you implying about disguising myself. I dont know who you think I am but, I told you part of London Tigers and follower of non-league football. I dont live in the Kingsbury/Edgware area.

Just because someone congratulates Gavin on his Kingsbury London Tigers blog, you guys are all paranoid. Credit is where credit is due.

I was joking, calm down, don't be so paranoid!!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Can we blame this on Cliff ? duck

This is possibly the silliest post I've seen since I started posting on the Forum in July 2006

From you Cliff, I take that as the ultimate compliment, and I want to thank you from the heart of my bottom yay

Numpty, Barney Rubble??? This ain't kiddies TV.

I only joined this forum today and never have written on a post before today regardless of any username. Mods can see the email I address I use and guessing they aint seen my name before.

I have posted a few times on another's forum with the same username of Runtings.

Anyway I dont have time to explain myself but my main football team is Watford FC!

As you probably know I am doing a degree in computer science and it is simple to alter IP address's, e-mail address are universal and can easily be disguised.

Numpty used this scam before but I was able to trace all his varied alias's and block his more abusive posts.

I post very sparingly about Edgware, as it happens. I will post more on our forum when we have information we want to put out into the public domain.

There is no "position" left vacant as a result of Gavin's decision to leave. Gavin was planning to assist us with maintenance of the website, etc. We already have the website under construction - the address will be www.edgwarefc.co.uk

Thanks.

Bilbo you give me more credit then due. Do you really think I have nothimg better to do with my time than make up various names as which to post under.

Seeing you are such a computer wizz, why dont you stop posting crap and wrongly accuse people of being me, you could be making Leyton FC a website that actually gets updated!

Why do any posts speculating as to who the Global Mod is get removed? Whoever she is has been busy today!

Originally Posted By: Darter
I post very sparingly about Edgware, as it happens. I will post more on our forum when we have information we want to put out into the public domain.

There is no "position" left vacant as a result of Gavin's decision to leave. Gavin was planning to assist us with maintenance of the website, etc. We already have the website under construction - the address will be www.edgwarefc.co.uk

Thanks.

thats why it is never wise to employ friends or family....people assume a job is created just for their benefit wink