Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Originally Posted By: sjj2112
The only problem I spotted with the blog is the incorrect spelling of your opposition. This despite the fact that the correct spelling appears on the club crest that you have added to the page.

All present and correct now.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Oi!

This is an interesting post, it shows you are watching us like a hawk but not posting.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
one would have thought NF that any decent moderator with any integrity would have the nouse not to speculate at all really regarding the identity of their superior.....!!

Blimey even by your standards, thats pompous.

Spidermanor - What was it like at Vicarage Road on Saturday, I expect you were sitting there waiting for Charlton to equalise at the death, where's the fun in that when you could have been at Yeading.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
one would have thought NF that any decent moderator with any integrity would have the nouse not to speculate at all really regarding the identity of their superior.....!!

Blimey even by your standards, thats pompous.

and by any stretch of your usual biased subjectivity you have excelled yourself with the answer to it....grin

Getting the thread back on track, I noticed that Sunday's programme for Kingsbury's match had used my blog report of the previous match v Kentish Town as the report!

They did seem very grateful for my blog which is good.

Watford FC are my local club thats why I go to see them regularly. Actually Sun Postal Sports FC are slightly nearer to my house and I do watch them a couple of times a year (and have played for their Sunday team).

Charlton didnt look like they would score on Saturday so it was not the nerve racking ending we normally are accustomed to at the Vic.

Gavin, I was speaking to my friend from Kingbury London Tigers (he was the guy at the entrance gate) and he was very pleased with your support. They definately will reward you in some way if you havent already done so.

Greg Dyke - You make a valid point, Gavin should look into the possibility particularly as he can't earn that much hairdressing.

LOL Rhodes I do ok thanks, why dont you pop in for a trim, I will give you a discount.

Runtings, thats good to hear, they are most welcome to use my reports on the blog.

I will chat to them on Saturday to see in what other ways I can help the club.

Looks like I am missing something here, as I am sure most football club websites have links to blogs relating to the club.

Fair play to Gavin, as he has done more on the net for Kingbury London Tigers than the club itself.

Basically I started a blog for Edgware Town as a hobby. The club used my match reports and I ended up as Match Secretary for 2 seasons which ended in tears after my well documented ban from the club over reasons I am not going to go over again.