Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Cheers Gavin. I enjoyed that read. Looks like a neat ground too from the pics. Well done Tigers smile

Thanks, those in charge at the Tigers are very apprciate of our vocal support and my blog.

Gavin - It was an amusing post however Wader has let the side down, I gave him more credit than that

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Dont tell me numpty the vocal support wouldnt have been you and your silly mate singing Kingsbury till I die?

In previous years Kingsbury LT has been thrown out of most of the cup competitions for fielding ineligible players. Will this be the case again this year?

I'm glad they apprciate it, whatever that means.

Jealous

'dildo' at least Kingsbury LT support base is all under OAP age, at Edgware Town it was like an old mens working club, they hated our vocal support. At Kingsbury we have been encouraged and even filmed for the Tigers website chanting!

Shame Leyton will be as quiet as a libary !

Numpty is your new found allegiance to Kingsbury LT a product of you being thrown out of the Edgware FC project?

Fancy being banned from a club that isnt even in existence, you must be going for the Most Banned fan title.

It will not take Kingsbury long to discover the real Numpty, how do the racist remarks you posted on the Edgware forum go down with the team?

If you had half a brain you would be able to find the the post where I give the reasons why I no longer wish to be connected with the Edgware FC project.

'Racist' remarks...LOL...supporting a team that consist of many different cultures, how exactly is that 'racist'....

Run along bilbo....nothing to see here.

Dont tell me numpty the vocal support wouldnt have been you and your silly mate singing Kingsbury till I die?

In previous years Kingsbury LT has been thrown out of most of the cup competitions for fielding ineligible players. Will this be the case again this year?

I'm glad they apprciate it, whatever that means.

Biblo...I see that the Leyton FC website is bang up to date NOT!!! its not been updated since last season!!!!!

In fact this is the last update..

MAR 2008
01 Heybridge Swifts (h) 0-3
08 Tonbridge Angels (a) 0-3
15 Staines Town (a) ??????????????????

Hardly proffesional is it!

Posted by Keeper #1

"gavin, it is a shame u feel this way as i am sure with Uncle Urchins money, rhodes contacts and your 'get up n go' you would have taken edgware to untold heights

luckily they still have darter to hold it all together and within a few days it will seem like you were never part of the 'new era'

at least kingsbury can benefit from your commitment now"

FYI, Keeper #1 is not involved with 'Edgware FC' and I think you can take his post as being irony

Trouble is you got up and went from Millwall, Edgware Town, Edgware FC, where next.

Why does it interest you so much?

Whats the trouble? I support Millwall, but I like non legague football and watch my local club...what exactly is your problem? Are you jealous that Kingsbury have an nice new blog, updated to the minute with photos, whilst you have pinned your colours to the Letyon FC mast (as have other disloyal ex Edgware fans) and you have not even got an up to date website...shame frown

Seeing it was you who set the leyton forum up I would have thought the least you could is set a leyton fc website up?

Originally Posted By: GRS67
(as have other disloyal ex Edgware fans)

How are they disloyal if Edgware are no longer playing?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Originally Posted By: GRS67
(as have other disloyal ex Edgware fans)

How are they disloyal if Edgware are no longer playing?

Because rather then go and trek all the way to East London to watch a club that they have no affliation with they should come and watch their local clubs, be it Hendon/Kingsbury/Wealdstone/Harrow Boro..or whoever....Once they see that the ex Edgware players are not getting picked (half the team were Leyton FC players from last season that started on Saturday) they will get fed up and drift away, then where will they go.

I know of a number of people who were regulars at Edgware, die hard supporters of many years who are not going to follow any club this season, what they will do I dont know.

Posting on here on behalf of the Edgware FC team, to correct some misconceptions.

Gavin was not "thrown out" of our project, he chose to leave to follow another team. All is progressing well for Edgware FC and we are well on target with our plans. All official updates will be posted on the Edgware FC forum by myself as CEO or Steve Foster, who is our Manager. Any other information you might read about the project on this or any other forum is pure speculation, as only Steve and myself together with Cliff and Karl are party to the details of our negotiations.

Thanks all.

The reason I left is because certain things were brought to my attention regarding the person responsible for putting this project together

I did not wish to be associated with such a person and for that reason I told those involved of my wishes to no longer be involved.

I was also not happy that the club would have no ties whatsoever with the old Edgware, re, colours/crest/history etc...it is a brand new club, playing in yellow and black quarters.

Dont try and put a spin on it Sal.....the fact I have seen a couple of Kingsbury matches has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

I think I am well off out of it, good luck with the project...lets see if it ever see's the light of day.