Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Blues06 - What about them, I expect you're already missing Bradley aren't you.

By the way did you get a PM from Wader.

Blues06 - Thanks although obviously you're going to miss Bradley over the course of the season, it will be interesting to see how he gets on at Enfield Town.

Yes I don't know what Wader is playing at, it's not like him to be so childish and try to spoil others enjoyment.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
A dangerous question......snow

What do you mean exactly

Oh gawd. It's a crime to PM on here now as well. For your info Rhodesy I'm wearing no pants today (as is my usual in this department), blue trackies and a vest top from M&S. I know a bit chavvy, but useful clothing for beer cellar work. I made a chicken curry for tea when I got home with ghee, fresh green chillis, ginger, garlic, caramalised onion, corriander and coconut milk with spinach and basmati rice with dried mushrooms. Mrs Wader had hers mild and I added an extra roasted green chilli to mine. I shall be going to bed when I am tired - probabaly around midnight and I use a special soap when showering before bedtime because of my allergy problem. I did some washing early doors, hung it out and gathered it in when I got home. I have smoked 6 Marlboro Lights so far today and will try to keep that to 10 or under for the 24 hour tally. Disgusting habit I know but I'm not prepared to give it up yet. The weather in Stamford early this morning was scattered cloud but dry, this evening warm and sunny. Mrs Wader will be watching BB, but I'm not that interested and so will hit the computer to do some 'paper'work. No sex tonight as the Mrs is having her time of the month - she's just got her bank statement.

Any more queries just PM me.... errrr, perhaps not a good idea.

Wader - I had wondered why you had gone out of your way to avoid talking about last Wednesay's fixture with Hertford Town, particularly as it was your competitive bow at the new stadium, and having read the reports on another's Forum I can see why. One punter described it as an awful game, ninety minutes of constant fouling, swearing and abuse of the officials and players behaving like children scrapping in the playground. He also wasn't too complimentary about your match programme which was described as randomly folded, unstapled and in places upside down, if you need a programme editor there is one kicking his heels at present that I know of.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Oh gawd. It's a crime to PM on here now as well. For your info Rhodesy I'm wearing no pants today (as is my usual in this department), blue trackies and a vest top from M&S. I know a bit chavvy, but useful clothing for beer cellar work. I made a chicken curry for tea when I got home with ghee, fresh green chillis, ginger, garlic, caramalised onion, corriander and coconut milk with spinach and basmati rice with dried mushrooms. Mrs Wader had hers mild and I added an extra roasted green chilli to mine. I shall be going to bed when I am tired - probabaly around midnight and I use a special soap when showering before bedtime because of my allergy problem. I did some washing early doors, hung it out and gathered it in when I got home. I have smoked 6 Marlboro Lights so far today and will try to keep that to 10 or under for the 24 hour tally. Disgusting habit I know but I'm not prepared to give it up yet. The weather in Stamford early this morning was scattered cloud but dry, this evening warm and sunny. Mrs Wader will be watching BB, but I'm not that interested and so will hit the computer to do some 'paper'work. No sex tonight as the Mrs is having her time of the month - she's just got her bank statement.

Any more queries just PM me.... errrr, perhaps not a good idea.

This is my choice for August Post of the Month grin