Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiger Feet!

Gavin, I would suggest that you now stop commenting on Edgware FC before you make yourself look foolish. We have already moved things on since yesterday, and you are therefore posting out-of-date information. Your comments are now pure speculation.

Incidentally, the fact that you chose not to come down to our team meeting last Thursday night citing "tiredness" (after I had travelled 300 miles from Lancashire) casts some doubt on your level of commitment.

You are no longer part of the project team (having left of your own volition) - leave it at that, and enjoy your time with your new club.

Originally Posted By: Darter

enjoy your time with your new club.

i think i will have c50,000 credits that his time of enjoyment will be more weeks than his IQ
7 seems about right

Gav, when Edgware are playing next season and you are not at the game, will that make you a dis-loyal fan, or your previous monicker Banned Fan?

I would one like to say well done to Gavin for creating the Kingsbury blog. It is most upto date with match reports and pictures.

Keep up the good work, whereas you could of been a dishearted ex-Edgware supporter doing nothing now for local football.

Originally Posted By: Runtings
I would one like to say well done to Gavin for creating the Kingsbury blog. It is most upto date with match reports and pictures.

Keep up the good work, whereas you could of been a dishearted ex-Edgware supporter doing nothing now for local football.

very Gavinesque in your quality of spelling Runtings.......as they say 'self praise is no recommendation'

Thanks....perhaps you would like to let know Footballman know that you or you and not me...he seems to be a little confused.

I have no idea where a number of dieh hard Edgware fans will be watching thieir football this season, its a shame, because those who are following Leyton are not REAL Edgware fans otherwise they would have put together a plan to get the old club back on its feet instead of [****!!****] off to Leyton to watch a bunch of ex Edgware players.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Can we blame this on Cliff ? duck

This is possibly the silliest post I've seen since I started posting on the Forum in July 2006

This is not Gavin. I am someone connected to London Tigers (prior to the merger with Kingsbury Town) and was just congratulating his blog as the London Tigers official website is not very upto date.

I am also a follower of non league football in general so just giving praise to where needed. I am not interested in the feud you guys are having and only interested in the football. Being a avid football fan, the new Edgware FC also interests me.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Gavin you post is offensive and I will be asking for it to be removed. I suggest that you refrain from posting anything else of this nature.

Offensive? in which way? you have a tendency to run for help whenever things get a bit heated..will you be like this when you are CEO of Edgware?

Gavin, don't react so aggressively. Some people may just want to turn up and watch players now they have no club. Nothing wrong with that. Others may be in a position to help with creating the new club.

You do some great work but let yourself down when you act aggressively towards people when they disagree with you.

This is not Gavin. I am someone connected to London Tigers (prior to the merger with Kingsbury Town) and was just congratulating his blog as the London Tigers official website is not very upto date.

I am also a follower of non league football in general so just giving praise to where needed. I am not interested in the feud you guys are having and only interested in the football. Being a avid football fan, the new Edgware FC also interests me.

Fair play to you and good luck smile

Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble
Gavin, don't react so aggressively. Some people may just want to turn up and watch players now they have no club. Nothing wrong with that. Others may be in a position to help with creating the new club.

You do some great work but let yourself down when you act aggressively towards people when they disagree with you.

Thats because I am always RIGHT!!! LOL

Look its up to them who they want to watch and what they want to do. I was just airing my views.