Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Craig Stone

marti

Originally Posted By: Richard C
Akinde?? or are we resigned to seeing him go??

I have only seen him against Millwall, and he looked off the boil - been on holiday since.
With the competition for palces that we have do we really want to keep playing those who are not in good form/confident/not apparently trying over those who are desparate to paly.
Just a thought.

I'm new to this forum but have been to every game so far apart from the tour games. I think you are being a little hard on stone who i agree doesn't tackle hard but i feel if he's playing the ball nicely and making simple passes there isn't much need to be moaning so much????? I think he is a decent ball player and is still only 19. He covers a lot of ground and i feel the midfield has had a really hard job as if you no anything you will know that the ball is just being hoffed over there heads and they are just running back and thro. BArret and stone have both not had bad games and it has been defencive errors and lack of quality up front that has been the problem yet i can't see much moaning on here about it? " games in and he has a whole page about it, why not moan about the

I thought that he has a solid game tonight, nothing spectacular, but he did his job well tonight. As razzlered said, he's only 19 and has room to get even better. A very professional performance for the team as a whole, not a weak link on the field tonight. Akinde's goal was special. It showed why league clubs are looking at him and showed that you don't have to hit a rocket or hit a weighted, bending ball to score a quality goal.