Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I am The Watchfull Listener!

I thought you were 3praise?

Shhhh!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I thought you were 3praise?

Football Man - How was Hamburg SV v Schalke 04 on Sunday

Blowingbubbles - I thought you would have been at Boston United rather than Garden Walk, as you say it's just a matter of who finishes runners up to Royston Town in April and you have to give Paul Attfield the credit for that.

I couldn't get to Weymouth yesterday for reasons beyond my control, I went to Mauritius Sports v Southend Manor in the Essex Senior League instead although Saf06 had earlier begged me to come to Kentish Town v Colney Heath, I note that you have failed to explain the circumstances or made excuses for the 4-2 defeat.

Well thanks for being honest, I know Javier is injured and he orchestrates everything, I believe the wheels fell off when he went off against Langford last week.

Harryup Harry - I normally get my information about Royston Town from the on-line version of the Royston Crow:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/default.aspx

Yes a couple of key players have left them lately but I don't think their Captain was prepared to die for the white and black anyway, if I'm not mistaken I think he was the guy who turned back on his way to Kentish Town last season when he hit a bit of traffic.

Think youre completely wrong. Their capt. Allan Read/Reid played centre midfield or centre back and did exactly that. He was very strong and aggressive without overstepping the mark. He provided the power that they needed as they are a young skilful but lightweight team. Thats something they may need to look at in the Prem when they get there. In my opinion of course as obviously Paul Attfield is an excellent Manager.

Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry

In my opinion of course as obviously Paul Attfield is an excellent Manager.

Yes I couldn't agree more and I'm surprised he is not plying his trade much higher up the Pyramid at a Cambridge City, a Bury Town an AFC Sudbury or a Soham Town.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Hurryup Harry

In my opinion of course as obviously Paul Attfield is an excellent Manager.

Yes I couldn't agree more and I'm surprised he is not plying his trade much higher up the Pyramid at a Cambridge City, a Bury Town an AFC Sudbury or a Soham Town.

are these teams managerless then?