Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Response to GM

Football Man - Thanks for that reply, I appreciate your honesty although I don't see why you can't disclose where you obtained the Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg tickets from, I'm sure Rangers Football Club or even the Scottish FA would be interested. It's also interesting that you conveniently avoid the infamous incident at Bridge Avenue a couple of seasons ago which soured your then strong friendship with Uncle Urchin, it was certainly out of order to accuse him of knowing who carried out the changing room theft. If I had handed you

Rhodesy I know you like to draw in others with your trumped up comments that play to your select audience of admirers, but I have to be perfectly honest and say I think it's just rubbish. No offence meant, but I wanted to clear the air and let you know a major reason why I choose to 'voluntarily abstain' from here to the most part now. Initself I have no particular problem with that.

Each to their own taste. You happen not to be mine. And I hope that my own opinion is as valid on here as your many, many opinions are. I once told Gavin on this forum that I didn't like him and all hell broke loose and I don't think I got that wrong either or lost sleep over it. The difference was that Gav and I tolerated each other after that. But in view of the critically defensive followers of yours on here and my wish not to fall out with every one of them (although I clearly have with some) that is why I am abstaining from here.

I hope that finally clarifies my position and negates the need for you to post untruths about me on other forums (ref: TK recently).

This is not about UU, Gav, or anybody else. It is about YOU. You are poison dear boy and your cynically misleading and deflective post proves my point entirely.

If you drove a car, mayhem is what you'd see in your rear view mirror. Divide and conquer is your sour motto. Well you have succeeded in the divide.

If you can't remember the thread and get the facts right then why lie? To make yourself sound good? Gav agreed that it was NOT me acting 'the big I am'. He actually referred to me as a 'wide boy'. I can live with that. But I'm not prepared to have to put up with your untruths, scheming and poison. I don't see why I should?

Rhodes can I ask that you (and others) stick to purpose of this thread. Which is to discuss the standards of moderating of this forum. Which I believe have become unbalanced by agendas on the part of the GM. If you (or anyone else) do not wish to comment on this topic please start a new thread. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Wader
If you can't remember the thread and get the facts right then why lie? To make yourself sound good? Gav agreed that it was NOT me acting 'the big I am'. He actually referred to me as a 'wide boy'. I can live with that. But I'm not prepared to have to put up with your untruths, scheming and poison. I don't see why I should?

Wader - I will look for the thread in question and post Gavin's comments later on, from memory I recall you going into the Edgware Town boardroom and telling whoever would listen that you had a budget of 2k a week for the following season which Gavin objected to hence his suggestion that you were acting the big I am.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
SM you mentioned rhodes had threatened you and yet this went unpunished.

I asked what the nature of the threat was, what did he say to threaten you.

I dont think youve replied.

Firstly see my post above about hijacking threads.

Secondly, since you are obviously in a 'clippy' moood today I can confirm you are absolutely right, I didn't reply as it was unnecesary. The GM deleted all evidence and refuses to return to the topic so further discussion is pointless. It may even be dangerous, I'll need to check the roof of the barn before commenting further to see if any new rules have been added!

I'm also sure you are aware that any post which tries to deal with one of 'rhodes' nasty little asides in the manner in which they deserve is deemed to be bullying. On top of which it would be sensible to keep any further correspondance (if any) on the matter between the parties involved.

I hope the above helps to address your insatiable appetite for mischiefness. wink

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Wader

Wader - I will look for the thread in question and post Gavin's comments later on, from memory I recall you going into the Edgware Town boardroom and telling whoever would listen that you had a budget of 2k a week for the following season which Gavin objected to hence his suggestion that you were acting the big I am.

Thank you for ignoring the polite request not to hijack the thread. Due to the subjects you are discussing and their complete lack of interest to anyone other than yourself. Why don't you continue this exchange via PM, you never know Wader might even tell you to stop posting if you do! biglaugh

what im saying is not hijacking sm, its at the heart of the matter you wish to discuss.

it seems you believe rhodes is given more slack than others and here was a chance for you to prove it.

I do read most of these posts and I havent seen one where rhodes threatened you.

as for dealing with rhodes "nasty asides" ignore them or complain if they are aimed at you.

I am against most of the deleting and editing but I also see some of the posts went way too far, some were just obscene , some too personal and bringing children into it is wrong too.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

And so you dig a bit more in your spiteful way and again post untruths. It was not me giving it the bigun. Get your facts right dear boy for goodness sake. What else do you want to make up this week?

You are the poison. It is about no-one else but you. You are proving it with every reply to me.

So instead of coming on to tell us about your fine 6-1 win over St Margaretsbury this evening you un-necesarily drag all of this up again, this is why the Forum has gone to pot this season.

Wader if you dislike Rhodes dont reply to any of his posts if you feel they are not worthy of a debate comment.

Rhodes again likewise if you dislike Wader dont get into a slagging match with him here.

Come on lets talk football, get this board back up and running and also lets hope we get more reps from all the SSML clubs. I'm sure lots look in but dont register to post.

Fantastic win tonight Wader - congrats to the team

Rhodes, why don't you come down and see one of the matches, wonderful ground where you can be sure of a warm welcome - burgers are good too (though I'd avoid the hot dogs and the hot chocolate grin )

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Rhodes again likewise if you dislike Wader dont get into a slagging match with him here.

That's just it I don't dislike him, I think he's a really decent guy who has worked his socks off at Biggleswade Town with the stadium which everyone is raving about, it's a credit to him.