Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporter

I would like to put a few things straight.

YES I still support the club

NO I have not had ANY correspondance to renew my membership, season ticket or increase my lottery

NO I did not take my own CANS of drink into a game

NO I have never been THROWN out of a game

YES I do have a big gob

YES I am still entitled to my opinion

YES I do think the current management are Sh

Well i'm not on the board but i'll give a brief reply.

Cheer up matey, it's our club and yours and my support is dearly wanted, we just need to put our point/s across constructively, the current management have got us into a mess, we can all see that, we are all unhappy about it, but in the real world of 'fairness' we need to let them get us out of this mess as well, and they can do that by putting in more voluntary hours than originally planned.

If no improvements come about (and we have had a slight movement in the right direction, but ever so slight) then i'll be singing from your hymn book.

glad to see you are still about Phil. I am horrified to hear that you weren't called about that sponsorship if that is true!!! I agree about not being contacted for renewals of meembership, I was this year, but not last year.

Yes you do have a big gob, which is needed behind the goal.

hopefully see you soon mate

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
I would like to put a few things straight.

OK - now I will sit back and wait for you to have a go; I do not expect any support; I do expect the board to read this, as they are on here daily; but as they have been barred from replying, maybe one of them will be man enough to call me..... or maybe not!

I support you mate, but I'm not a Board member.

The one man enough that would be Fran then!

OK - now I will sit back and wait for you to have a go; I do not expect any support; I do expect the board to read this, as they are on here daily; but as they have been barred from replying, maybe one of them will be man enough to call me..... or maybe not!

I'm still waiting for someone to have a go at you, are you disappointed, WE LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the way you are

As I've said before, I never received any renewal information either. I assume this was merely an oversight. The same thing happened a couple of years ago - it was Southport who personally checked the situation out for me, despite not being the Membership Secretary) (it seems that the database, such as it is, confused me with the Invisible Young Man who has the same initial as me - and the address was out of date).

This reminds me, I have yet to renew for this season!!!! Oops.

If an offer of sponsorship was ignored, I am rather perplexed.

If you have not renewed then why not? your aware of needing to renew but are sitting waiting for a voluntary working member to beg you for your charitable contribution.

I'll be frank here, as I pay my membership by standing order which Dave Bryant arranged for me last season.

I suggest those who WANT to renew then get in touch with Dave and set up a standing order and you wont have to moan, groan or criticise anyone on the subject again.

Additionally, we all want success and a new stadium for ourselves, for goodness sake, pay your tenner (at least) for the year and be proud that their is potentially fantastic news on the horizon in the very near future from firstly the 1893 group of persons and secondly the local council.

Like i've said in a previous thread, some of our 'fans' need a serious reality check or are they suffering from Geordieitis.

This thread seems to have gone off track . Southport phil's war of nerves with the board to Membership of the club.

I have never been a member as I am very unclear as to what happens if the club goes bust , Being a member you assume a responsibility of part ownership . I believe thats why people in the times of credit crunch / Recession are being apprehensive at signing up . Its something that I have always been doubtful about and so wont sign up . No doubt someone will tell me otherwise .

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
If you have not renewed then why not? your aware of needing to renew but are sitting waiting for a voluntary working member to beg you for your charitable contribution.

I'll be frank here, as I pay my membership by standing order which Dave Bryant arranged for me last season.

I suggest those who WANT to renew then get in touch with Dave and set up a standing order and you wont have to moan, groan or criticise anyone on the subject again.

Additionally, we all want success and a new stadium for ourselves, for goodness sake, pay your tenner (at least) for the year and be proud that their is potentially fantastic news on the horizon in the very near future from firstly the 1893 group of persons and secondly the local council.

Like i've said in a previous thread, some of our 'fans' need a serious reality check or are they suffering from Geordieitis.

What's this mean??????

Originally Posted By: syrup
I dont know if you have been told something else by some one but the meeting on Tuesday is not about the two clubs merging

1893's meeting is their meeting of course, but I would have a consideration for a merger on the agenda as well as everything else they may have, that way all issues may be well discussed for the best interests of Senior football in Enfield.

Sorry to see Sherwin leave he was a good striker,