Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score?u

townerboy

I think in all honesty it was a very dirty game which the ref failed to control from the outset although to be fair to him he was not helped by either his assistants, the redbridge players or there bench.

Foul after foul went unpunished and even there player leaving there foot in that caught dave allen didn't even get a foul let alone any thing more. Then bast went in rather strongly which upset 1 or 11 redbridge players causing a bit of a stir, personally i thought it looked a bad foul and was a bit surprised he only saw yellow.

Again a foul in the far corner followed by a little roll around with stevo & there player on the floor resulted in another upset 1 or 11 redbridge players and the bench with town players just as quick to go in. Both were sent off but not sure as to why?

Second half and a 50-50 challenge from tinks saw a redbridge player floored, again upsetting 1 or 11 redbridge players.

It appeared every challenge resulted in a handful of redbridge players swarming the ref (i assume trying to get a booking) which is not nice to see, many bookings and most definatly the sendings off were more down to player reactions than to the actual challenges (bastians the exception)

With the little football that was on show, i thought town played well in spells but were continually distrupted by redbridge dirty tactics.

It was pleasing to see the boys battle from 2-0 down to earn a draw and fight to the very end.

Well done tonight boys

In truth the ref was overly fussy and inconsistent but there were a few bad challenges from both sides that went unpunished tonight and I'm not sure putting it all down to 'dirty Redbridge' is entirely accurate. Thought Bastian was lucky to stay on after his challenge in the first half. Not sure there could be too many complaints about the sendings off.

Thought we looked very shaky at the back without Stevenson but was pleased that we showed decent spirit to claw back a point, a month ago we'd have lost 3 or 4-0. And an equaliser at quarter to ten always goes down well!

Oh, and David Allen had a very bad gash on his foot and was waiting for an x-ray to see if there was any more damage.

Gutted to have missed last night's excitement! Was all prepared to come to the game until Little Miss Happy arrived home and the lift outside our house broke down with her on it!!!!! Spen thte evening speaking with engineers. Well done on a great fightback. Best wishes to Disco. We will miss him as well as Stevenson when he gets his ban. Hope to be at the Trophy game on Sat.

Real shame.The defence of Allen/Stevenson/Tickner/Bastian seemed to have been the one that looked most solid.I do worry for a defence without both stevenson and Allen in it.

So who's going to be right back for the next few months?? I would go for P.Campbell.The management will probably opt for Harvey in that position though.

It was great fight back last night so well done to the lads. (I don't mean the fighting!) I'm surprised to see the attendance listed as 206. It certainly felt like there were more there than that.

Bring on the GWR. I see that they beat East Thurrock United 4-0 last night so the Trophy fixture will be tough.