Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score

lovely stuff

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
But were any of there actually there ??

Well thats very observant that there were only 11-12 people there howvever I take Jim's statistics that there were 112.

But why don't you comment on the victory and the fact that our oppo's showed ill discipline whereas we finished with 11 players on the pitch.

How did the defence play and what was the forward line like without Remy, did Jonesy play? and did he improve?

Were you satisfied with the victory or is this victory covering up the cracks?

Now this is where i'm coming from with my points on footballing matters and not scapegoating the gaffer or slagging the board off.

I state again its a transitional time in our short history and a settled and trusted nucleous needs to be found, well done tonight boys albeit a MSC tie, lets hope we can transfer the victory to 3 points on Saturday.

I also remember Ridgeway coming on v's Redbridge.

Some will say that this was only a MSC match but Wingate had 2 players sent off so they came with a purpose and were not treating the game lightly, so all in all a welcome victory against a higher placed team in the league than us.

Good to hear that Luke Hughes played, how was his performance?

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

Some will say that this was only a MSC match but Wingate had 2 players sent off so they came with a purpose and were not treating the game lightly, so all in all a welcome victory against a higher placed team in the league than us.

Or was it Jermain ?

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Originally Posted By: Enfield United

Or was it Jermain ?

Yes it could have been, probably was. Anybody? Luke or jermaine and if Luke, was he ok?