Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barrow Commentary

Chas my dear fellow, will be unable to listen to your marvellous commentary as I will no doubt be cringeing at the passionless efforts of an overpaid bunch of nancy boys donning the yellow and green at Carrow Road this Saturday against the mighty Welsh Wizards of Swansea. Can't wait for the Cambridge U. away game on the 29th to see some real football!

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
Chas my dear fellow, will be unable to listen to your marvellous commentary as I will no doubt be cringeing at the passionless efforts of an overpaid bunch of nancy boys donning the yellow and green at Carrow Road this Saturday against the mighty Welsh Wizards of Swansea. Can't wait for the Cambridge U. away game on the 29th to see some real football!

Now, now my Lord - how can you say that about the mighty Canaries although I must admit that I am inclined to agree with you based on their current performance. Actually, the Canaries and the Fleet have not been dis-similar on performance.

Originally Posted By: Mousecatcher
Originally Posted By: Lord Horn

Now, now my Lord - how can you say that about the mighty Canaries although I must admit that I am inclined to agree with you based on their current performance. Actually, the Canaries and the Fleet have not been dis-similar on performance.

Hello my fellow Canary/Fleet compatriot - sitting at the Preston game last Saturday was the first time in 44 years (apart from towards the end of the Chase era) that I've thought 'can I actually be bothered to watch this lot next season?'. Not that I would be watching the same lot as most of them are loaness who will be back at their respective clubs well before next season! It's just the lack of passion that gets me, the same old drivel from the Board and the arrogance of Roeder. I've never known a previous manager of the club ever to get jeered/booed at an AGM before as he did this week. Honestly, I'm thinking that next season I might just be choosy about what games I go to see and share my time more evenly with the Fleet.

I thoroughly agree with you re Roeder. When the news was out that he was taking over, a Hammers fan friend said to me that it would be a disaster for Norwich. How true her words are! As you said the only passion seems to be from the loanees like Lita seems to be the only one scoring at the moment! I too now concentrate on the Fleet and have not seen a game at Carrow Road at all this season.

Let's hope that both our teams move up the table soon eh