Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

McPhee poorly treated.

Many at the match today will not know that Chris McPhee was presented with the Supporters Player of the Year Award at the end of todays game.

The presentation was only announced as I reached the snipers toilet, I turned back as did most of those still in the ground and about fifty of us gave him a clap.

What a c-ck-up. Whom ever were responsible for this bad organisation should be a little ashamed.

I hope his first visit back to Stonebridge road will not be remembered by him for the shabby afterthought of the Supporters(sic) Player of the Year Award presentation announcement but by the smaller moments, such as, just before kick off he took up position on the halfway line by the terrace and got a sustained round of applause, I was going to say standing ovation but we were all standing already, too such an extent Gash turned round to see what was going on.

Originally Posted By: Andanotherthing
Many at the match today will not know that Chris McPhee was presented with the Supporters Player of the Year Award at the end of todays game.

The presentation was only announced as I reached the snipers toilet, I turned back as did most of those still in the ground and about fifty of us gave him a clap.

What a c-ck-up. Whom ever were responsible for this bad organisation should be a little ashamed.

i also turned back nearly out of the ground and applauded chris.it was a complete shock to me.
best time was 2.30 when players were warming up i am sure the fleet players would have applauded as well would have been a fitting tribute to says thanks.
chris did smile at the fans near the half way at the start then i think sacha caught him twice and we realised then now was now and chris was playing for weymouth.
one great moment in the second half when someone shouted out look what you have missing chris when the fleet were having a bad five minutes
typical chris reaction a smile
seriously this season we miss chris i am sure he is the missing link we desperately need