Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The all new Kentish Town thread for Rhodesey

I see that it's 'a new day, a new dawn' at Kentish Town for next season, well I certainly wish Rak luck and hope he doesn't encounter the interference in team affairs previous high profile Coaches had to endure and ended up leaving because of it:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I note from the Non League Today Website that Isaac Rukundo has joined Kentish Town, that's quite a coup for the Club:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=58859

I understand that Kentish Town lost 2-1 at Ipswich Wanderers this afternoon in a pre-season friendly, that's already one more pre-season friendly than the Club had last season.

WHERE ARE THE KENTISH 1ST TEAM PLAYING THIS SEASON ?

so far i have heard 2 different stories at 2 league AGMS.Maybe they all need to talk to each other. maybe surprise surprise when the season starts they will be playing away again.

Originally Posted By: the hare
WHERE ARE THE KENTISH 1ST TEAM PLAYING THIS SEASON ?

Well that's the million, sorry billion, dollar question, it's still shrouded in mystery.

I dunno either, but wouldn't it be ironic if they were to groundshare with either Cockfosters or Holmer Green?

After all, we are both nice clubs and we try to help others out without...oh what the hell, forget it.

What's the point? Is someone really suggesting that Kentish Town have pulled yet another flanker?

Yes but will the Club be able to look the likes of Harefield United, Leverstock Green, Hanwell Town, Welwyn Garden City and Haringey Borough in the eye when they come calling.

There will certainly be a lot of long and uncomfortable silences, embarrassed coughing and shifting of backsides in boardrooms when Kentish Town play away this season. As for the Copthall Stadium, the FA Cup draw was an absolute Godsend for the Club being drawn away to Hillingdon Borough, it will be interesting if the game on 15 August is level going into injury time and which player will draw the short straw to, accidentally on purpose, put the ball into his own net.