Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The all new Kentish Town thread for Rhodesey

Anyone see the Spartan League minutes this month??

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Anyone see the Spartan League minutes this month??

Jonno - You've got us all guessing, hopefully Nellie will come on later to explain unless of course you're prepared to tell us. My guess is that the Club's First Team won't be plying their trade at the Copthall Stadium any longer, otherwise why switch games to the away teams venue in April when, as Bosman08 pointed out last week, the pitch is perfectly fine now.

No, they name you as a miscreant! - something almost unprecedented.

Horace - I'll have to get a dictionary out for that one, I'll revert back to you later. Do you mean that the Club have reported me to the SSML hierarchy 'Sugar' style, if so I'm sure the 'complaint' will be laughed out of Court again.

No, it's a report of the PROVEN case against you last time! Clubs get punished - not individuals, but they've taken the unusual step of naming you.

MOLTEN SPARTAN SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING

Thursday 12th March 2009 at Kent Athletic Social Club

4.12. Mr Mitchell said he had received a copy of a letter sent from The Football Association to Oxhey Jets FC re a web forum posting by Mr Rhodes of Kentish Town FC to which the club had raised a serious complaint. The case was subsequently heard by the London FA and the charge proved. As a result, Kentish Town FC had been warned as to their future conduct.

Poor old Kentish Town!! Still living in the shadow of Rhodes, even after they terminated their association with him this season!!

I wonder what Tokyngton Manor make of it all!!!

4.12. Mr Mitchell said he had received a copy of a letter sent from The Football Association to Oxhey Jets FC re a web forum posting by Mr Rhodes of Kentish Town FC to which the club had raised a serious complaint. The case was subsequently heard by the London FA and the charge proved. As a result, Kentish Town FC had been warned as to their future conduct.

Does anyone know if Uncle Urchin takes custard with his humble pie?

Originally Posted By: Football Man

Does anyone know if Uncle Urchin takes custard with his humble pie?

kevin...your obsession with rhodes and mygoodself needs professional attention...even a 5 year old can see that the so called minute has been edited and even in its edited state it doesn't refer to any action being taken against rhodes...only the club....

poor kev...very poor...grin

Uncle. The point is that Rhodes caused his club to be charged because of his postings on here. You were adamant at the time that you knew that no disciplinary hearing was taking place, when others actually knew that it was. The SSMFL have clearly tried to do their best for Kentish Town by actually naming the miscreant, a most unusual act.

Do you want custard on that humble pie? Are you going to have to be force fed?

as always with this long running saga horace... I take it all with a pinch of salt...you are the webbie for the league so why not put the full unedited minute up on here so we can see the true picture...whatever is going on both sides are equally to blame for their unprofessional forum postings whilst acting as club officals so I have no sympathy and care little...

now....over to rhodseys libel lawyers...grin

Uncle - that is the full text of the minute. The unusual point about this is that the League have decided, contrary to their normal practice, to name (and presumably shame) the offender, presumably an indication as to how they feel about him. Now every recipient of the minutes knows he was found guilty of doing something wrong.

Great to hear that you're not bovvered - I realise you prefer roast beef and all the trimmings rather than humble pie - it will keep for another time.

p.s. Bad form to call Footballman by his real name Karl

horace you would never make a good lawyer....

the minuted report regarding KT says nothing at all about racist comments and nor were rhodes comments in any way racist...they are still on here for all to read....it doesn't say what the issue was about and nor does it indicate any punishment for unmentioned issues...it just mentions rhodes and a letter and the club being warned....maybe they were referring to the letter sent to rhodes's employers regarding unauthorised use of t'internet facilities in her majesty's good offices.....maybe someone from KT sent it and they warned them off for ungentlemanly behaviour....grin

or perhaps the esteemed members of the board were referring to the unsavoury debates on here between drunken and subsequently banned officials of KT and rhodes himself...who knows....

its all very ambiguous and unsatisfactory and your case is therefore unproven and the defendant is free to continue......grin

oh and by the way...kevin and I have been using each others names for years....bob...

Don't tell me to calm down.

I needed to calm down after you deleted my response to your "Reinstate Samuel Smiles" post and then locked the thread leaving your post last!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Don't tell me to calm down.

I needed to calm down after you deleted my response to your "Reinstate Samuel Smiles" post and then locked the thread leaving your post last!

crikey bob you are losing it.....as everyone knows I have no admin or moderator rights on here so I could not have deleted your post/s...one can only assume that the mods saw you spamming the board talking to yourself and decided that the most sensible post was the best one left last when locked...

anyway can we keep on topic please....did your deleted posts have anything to do with KT or rhodsey...? if they didn't they were way off topic for you.... grin

" one can only assume that the mods saw you spamming the board talking to yourself"

So you saw them then, in the brief time they were there!

Don't give me all that garbage about you not being the Global Moderator - the phraseology and patronising language with just a hint of menace is so like yours that it couldn't be anyone else!

Originally Posted By: Horace
" one can only assume that the mods saw you spamming the board talking to yourself"

So you saw them then, in the brief time they were there!

Don't give me all that garbage about you not being the Global Moderator - the phraseology and patronising language with just a hint of menace is so like yours that it couldn't be anyone else!

bob...you really do need to calm down and take stock......your obsession with me and my supposed omnipotent moderator powers is worse than your obsession with rhodsey or perhaps you get obsessed with anyone that dares answer you back or has a different opinion to you...I don't know....do you have a history of rage and bullying in your family...?

just move on mate...I am sure you are a decent old buffer beneath the embittered old veneers and I am sure there is a better world out there for you after hertford and posing as a webmaster for the ssml......

keep the faith old boy...its only a forum after all...grin

[quote=Uncle Urchin

or perhaps you get obsessed with anyone that dares answer you back or has a different opinion to you...I don't know....do you have a history of rage and bullying in your family...?

You really do have an almighty cheek! It's you who fits the above description, not me!

Are the minutes of the League only for the officials or committee to see? I ask because Horace said (and I quote) "Now every recipient of the minutes knows he was found guilty of doing something wrong." Well as I am not a recipient of these minutes, I assume I am not allowed to see them, so I wonder if it is not bringing the league into disrepute by copying part of them on this forum for minions like me to see!