Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The all new Kentish Town thread for Rhodesey

There seems to be more to it than meets the eye, did the Police not take the Referee's report into account or take any witness statements, there must have been plenty of people who saw the incident first hand.

Originally Posted By: nellie

Tommy has returned to the club UU once the charges were dropped and the police decided not to prosecute.

I can say that violence against anyone at KTFC is condoned, but you that saying "There is two sides to every story" well all I can say is I was there and can assure you that was definately the case.

well I didn't say anything about two sides nellie but I do recall tigers statement on here that violence would not be condoned and that TK would never represent the club again and yet now we see that he is a member of the management team...I guess that your comments that I have highlighted above just about sums it all up then m'lady...smile

we reap as we sow nellie and have to be accountable and responsible for our actions....NL clubs belong to the communities that they represent and we are just the custodians of them....the message we need to send out must be anti violence and representative of the decent law abiding youngsters that will support our clubs today and next week and thereafter........I think we can all agree that bullies and violent aggressive thugs are not the way forward...

No it was me who said about the two sides UU and in this case there certainly was. As for tigers comments that is up to him to pass comment if he wishes to UU not me.

thats a strange reply to my comprehensive comments nellie and hardly indicative of the honesty that you asked for a few days ago (you may recall that you said that you didn't understand my post) I can see why now....

maybe you should reply to my comments....they are after all very important NL issues are they not...?

Quote:

The player, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been banned permanently from the club.

Unc - I make you right, the above is an extract from the press article which is pretty cut and dried isn't it

Originally Posted By: inside info man

after all isn't this the club that keeps taking Mr Scott back time after time

As I've said before Lee Scott could be the Yorkshire Ripper and Fred West all rolled into one but he would still be welcomed back to the Club with open arms, with all due respect it is not Lee Scott we are talking about here.

Not at all UU, i took your post as a statement of your opinions and thats is what we are all entitled to.

I dont remember asking you for honesty, I do remember asking Rhodes.

I didnt understand quite what your post was about the other day UU thats why I asked.

Not at all UU, i took your post as a statement of your opinions and thats is what we are all entitled to.

I dont remember asking you for honesty, I do remember asking Rhodes.

I didnt understand quite what your post was about the other day UU thats why I asked.

and indeed it was but I also asked you for an opinion on my comments regarding vicious thugs and violence at football clubs and the condoning of it....perhaps you would give me the courtesy of a reply...do you or do you not condone violence at your club..?

and yes you did ask rhodes for some honesty and I replied that it was a double edged sword....given your refusal to answer my questions perhaps you understand my meaning now m'lady...smile

Unc - It's interesting that Nellie hasn't shown her face all day and is avoiding answering your post like the plague, in particular the question about condoning violence, I think that says it all doesn't it.

Saf06 - I may just do that, it will be an interesting game that's for sure

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Kentish Town are all over the Islington Gazette like a rash today and the thorough journalist has even hunted down Phil Rolt for a quote:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

It's interesting that there is no quote from the Manager or anybody else at the Club this time, I wonder what we can read into that. It's also interesting that the paper have gone out of their way to contact the SSML fixtures Secretary for a quote which I would say is quite an unusual thing for a local paper of the Islington Gazette's stature to do.

Wonder no more Rhodes, as the paper did'nt go out of their way to contact anyone at the club, especially the Secretary it would be hard to give them a quote.

Wonder no more Rhodes,as the paper did'nt go out their way to contact anyone from the club it would be hard for anyone at the club to give a quote.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the first time I have seen the dreaded 'R' word mentioned in relation to Kentish Town however relegation must be looming large for the Club which is so sad to see after all the painstaking work put in last season to gain promotion:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/