Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Echo Website: Canvey May Sneak In Conference Back Door

It was also in last night's Evening Echo.

The FA have already rejected this for next season, and I can't see them agreeing now. I understand the Conference have said that it would be a playoff between the three second placed clubs - with the 3 relegated sides still going down.

We will have to wait and see, but I'll buy the first pint in celebration if it happens wink.gif

If that’s the case then you would not expect this to go through now. Just about all teams must have disbanded for their summer break. If there were play off’s, when would they be? Just before the season starts and the fixtures normally come out around the beginning of July. Would be something, but surely this can’t happen.

I don't think too many people could begrudge us going up, just a shaeme we would never have won the Ryman. Should we stand up for our pride? Should we stay, fight, and win our place? Should we hell, We're A Football Club, Get Us Out of Here!