Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yipee Welwyn have a new Message Board

Greg Dyke - I think Leyton had one too once upon a time and an all singing all dancing Website but as soon as Del and Steve upped sticks they seemed to die a death, funny that!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - I think Leyton had one too once upon a time and an all singing all dancing Website but as soon as Del and Steve upped sticks they seemed to die a death, funny that!

Complete crap from Rhodent AGAIN!!

http://leytonboy.proboards105.com/index.cgi

www.leytonfc.co.uk

You know the old maxim Rhodent "Brain in gear - Open Mouth" or in your case see if the Boss is looking and if not post on here. LOL

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
You only have to look back through the mans postings to see he constantly snipes at others success, "tongue in cheek" no, the man is just jealous of those who have succeeded where he has so spectacularly failed.

What about the man's successess ?

These are often overlooked ! duck

He helped KTFC to a League title last year
He single handedly rehabilitated and freed Lee Scott from prison
He launched the successful management career of the great one (clement temile, as if you need to ask !!!!! ha )
He organised charitable donations to Haringay Boro from the big two of North London football...Spurs and Cheshunt FC
He forged great community relations between rival clubs like Sporting Benfica / Oxhey Jets / et al
He is the man behind the force for the future in Edgware Southall, the so called TEAM OF THE 10's (the words of the Tottenham Journal, not mine) duck
and of course, who can forget...
the Rhodes approach to chatting up women, which, I am informed, is a big seller in such places as Tring and Harefield

If thats not a CV as long as your arm, I dont know what is bear

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

you forgot the Emmanuel Vincent Harris Trust Funding for KTFC, Greg. 5K I think it was.

That's spot on, you seem to be in the know and the Club's fundraiser I brought onboard is still waiting for her