Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yipee Welwyn have a new Message Board

Originally Posted By: Bilbo
If he can't take it he shouldn't dish it out!

His vendetts against anybody associated with, Edgware Town, Leyton, WGCFC, Kentish Town, Del Deanus and Steve Newing, just shows how bitter and twisted the man is.

He should get a life.

Mind you if you look at that list - who can blame him lol

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

you forgot the Emmanuel Vincent Harris Trust Funding for KTFC, Greg. 5K I think it was.
smile

The Doog is King - Further to my earlier post about Veronica being owed

Rhodes i have asked you very nicely to move on and leave KTFC to move on also, you appear to want to keep going and going about things that did/did not happen at KTFC.

Enough is enough now Rhodes we could all come on here and type things that happened while you were at KTFC but so far I have chosen not to. Have you ever thought we could all use your tactics and do the same.

Move on to your new exciting venture. This is the last time I will ask Rhodes.

Nellie, I think you have just proved that there is a vendetta against Rhodes. I just looked back at this thread and Bilbo, Greg Dyke and Doog is King ALL brought up the subject of KTFC while AGAIN making fun at Rhodes. He FINALLY answers and you straight away respond to his post. Perhaps you should have asked the others to stop mentioning KTFC or goading Rhodes, then he would not feel the need to reply.!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Hollie
Bilbo, Greg Dyke and Doog is King ALL brought up the subject of KTFC while AGAIN making fun at Rhodes. He FINALLY answers and you straight away respond to his post. Perhaps you should have asked the others to stop mentioning KTFC or goading Rhodes, then he would not feel the need to reply.!!!!!!

Hollie - As usual you are spot on, all I pointed out was that the Club still owe one of their former Coaches, who incidentally is not a wealthy man,

Originally Posted By: nellie
Peoplemention KTFC all the time Hollie and thats not a problem, the problem is Rhodes spouting off as usual about things that are totally incorrect
Digging a deeper hole, Nellie, if you see their posts as just 'People mentioning KTFC'. Their posts are far from 'just mentioning KTFC', they are spiteful, vindictive and stirring up more trouble. All though you would'nt see it that way, would you? Perhaps you could either confirm or deny who is owed money, either by or to KTFC, that would put all of this to rest. Is Bilbo correct or is Rhodes correct? If you can't or won't answer that question, perhaps you could publically ask Bilbo, Doog and Greg Dyke to leave KTFC out of their vendetta against Rhodes. That would help immediately to ease the problem.

Hollie - in fairness you are just not appreciating the light hearted tongue in cheek nature of some of the postings on here...... :):)

or is it just Rhodes who is given that latitude??

personally i think everyone connected with KTFC should either just ignore his ramblings or ridicule them. Thats all most people do anyway...

:):)

Bramley - you are correct, however this part of the Forum belongs to Rhodes. He does allow us to post on here from time to time (if his friends allow the post to stay up long enough) and he can change the topic whenever he feels like it grin

P.S Good win for the Welwyn boys against Barnet Acd

PPS Do you play or spectate in the Hampshire area?

So what happened to your breakaway Forum then, why not just stay in your own little World with the likes of Wader, Horace, HTFCew, the Keeps clan and Football Man and don't come onto this one at all.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Bramley - you are correct, however this part of the Forum belongs to Rhodes. He does allow us to post on here from time to time (if his friends allow the post to stay up long enough) and he can change the topic whenever he feels like it grin

P.S Good win for the Welwyn boys against Barnet Acd

PPS Do you play or spectate in the Hampshire area?

Willow - I like to keep in touch with the progress of WGFC as most of the players and management are ex Edgware Town who I used to support. Now support Reading Town FC who are Hellenic Premier and just 15 miles from home. Will get to see my first Welwyn match before the season is out.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So what happened to your breakaway Forum then, why not just stay in your own little World with the likes of Wader, Horace, HTFCew, the Keeps clan and Football Man and don't come onto this one at all.
Rhodes you have posted this on virtually every thread. Do you just copy and paste it? Did you think no one had noticed it?

Noticed what, if you had taken the trouble to check other threads you will find that the sentence is not the same word for word and is said in a different context, I very rarely 'just copy and paste'.

Originally Posted By: Hollie
Nellie, I think you have just proved that there is a vendetta against Rhodes. I just looked back at this thread and Bilbo, Greg Dyke and Doog is King ALL brought up the subject of KTFC while AGAIN making fun at Rhodes. He FINALLY answers and you straight away respond to his post. Perhaps you should have asked the others to stop mentioning KTFC or goading Rhodes, then he would not feel the need to reply.!!!!!!

I have gone up in his estimation 2fingers