Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any one got anything to say about Hatfield Town?

It's been rumoured that the ego's at Hatfield Town are feeling left out because not enough people are talking about them on this forum.

Nobody likes feeling left out - so come on everyone.....

I personally think they have a great team, many of there players should and could be playing much higher up the non-league ladder.

The thing crippling the team is not having a ground of their own, and little hope of getting one too. I think they'll probably come second in that league - they're certainly good enough to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they are regularly all over the Welwyn & Hatfield Times like a rash, what more do they want:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/content/whtimes/sport/default.aspx

I used to visit Hatfield an awful lot, I can't recommend it to anyone I am afraid.

The Galleria is ok, but I wouldnt go out of my way to pay it a visit.

The Swimming Pool was state of the art, in the early 70's.

and every time I use the Asda, a trip over some druggie teenage crackhead mum, in the foyer

duck

sorry hatfield...

I suppose its time for a response from someone from Hatfield . Firstly , we haven't any right to have large egos as we have been a club that has stagnated since reforming over a decade ago and promotion from the herts county league isn't something we will "shout from the rooftops" about . Our neighbours , both Welwyn Garden and Colney Heath are much more stable than us and obviously playing at a higher level so we would be ignorant and stupid to criticise . Welwyn , although dropped points on tuesday looked impressive and will almost certainly be pushing for promotion next year . Colney Heath have surprised many already this season. As for our nomadic existence , well i suppose that stems from most of us living in caravans for most of our lives . Although some have had the pleasure of living in houses . I believe Guy Ritchies parents decided to leave when he got the "tunnel of death" at his 6th birthday party . No offence is taken from the New Bradwell comment , but i would disagree that only 1 or 2 could play at a higher level . Yes , they do have a great team spirit but drinking 15 pints on a friday night together finishing off with a "kick in" at the kebab van might be good for team spirit but it wont help them further their football careers . Again no offence is taken by your comments Greg . A great descripion , but its the smackheads you fall over . The crackheads , gather at the "one stop" up the hilltop . I hope my lack of education and eloquence hasn't made my response unintelligible . Lastly , the "banter" is something that should be enjoyed by all . Ron , Colney Heath are a good side , there isn't any doubt but your joint manager would jump with his two left feet on that magic carpet of his and fly right into our beautiful town if there was a chance of managing his beloved Hatfield Town .

Talking of Hatfield did anyone see that there was a serious stabbing incident on the campus of Hertfordshire University, apparently Gabriel Mmieh from Wood Green attacked Luton University student Adebola Ajao when he visited the Hatfield campus and left him with life threatening injuries after stabbing him in the back. That is quite disturbing to hear as I thought Hatfield was a decent University, the great Uduma Kalu still goes there as far as I'm aware.

A wonderful response council estate scum - and they say all Hatfield school was good for was shooting scenes for Grange Hill!! Hatfield are a good side with some great players and a committee that works tirelessly for the greater good of the club. If they can sort the ground issue out they'll go places.

I thought Wheathampstead Town was his 'beloved' but never mind and it's morroccan descendents who have magic carpets, egyptian descendents have magic camels!! He's definitely ambitious and certainly seems to know his stuff on and off the training pitch.

I see there is quite a bit about a potential new stadium on what looks like a Hatfield Town Forum:

http://www.shapps.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.0