Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luis Felipe Scolari sacked

Chelsea see where ever you may be you ain't got Luis Scolari, Frank Lampards fat, Joe Coles a queer you won't win [****!!****] all this year.

Just changed the 'you ain't got no history' bit for the 'you ain't got Luis Scolari'.

Must admit i'm rather proud of myself.

Originally Posted By: updaBTFC
Chelsea see where ever you may be you ain't got Luis Scolari, Frank Lampards fat, Joe Coles a queer you won't win [****!!****] all this year.

Just changed the 'you ain't got no history' bit for the 'you ain't got Luis Scolari'.

Must admit i'm rather proud of myself.

Well, the winter nights must fly by at your gaff. A legend behind your own keyboard.

Hate...such a strong word for juviniles...

What I find rather sad in all this, is that Scolari has had, what, just over half a season? Same as Adams...Whatever happened to building a team up for success...

...how stupid of me, that would take patience...

Still, it amused Upda...(yawn).

What also got me is that Chelsea are still in a good position! In the FA Cup, in the champions league, currently qualifying for a champions league spot next season, and an nearly an inside chace of winning the premiership... And he has been sacked?

As for Adams... I think he needs a bit more experience as a manager, managing teams in the championship or league 1, before managing a team like Portsmouth in the top league. I don't think the players were helping him much either, but there you go.. its a results business and Pompey wern't getting the right result.

Adams managed Wycombe a few years back.

IMO he should of been made assistant manager at Portsmouth again, NOT sacked.

Few stories going round today that Wenger may bring him aboard the coaching team at Arsenal???

I doubt it though.

Very few clubs make a "backward" step and re-appoint a manager as an assistant manager (although, there are some that introduce a new position, director of football is one I remember).

Results are business but whatever happened to "stability" and "building a successful team"? Sometimes the problems of some clubs (at whatever level) isn't the manager but those that "run" the club (I use the word "run" loosely).Even some the Portsmouth supporters think Adams has been "dealt a poor hand" by those in charge.

Fair enough, money talks but look at Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal...all have had managers in place for sometime, where the manager has a "vision" (to a degree). There are teams lower down in the pyramid that are of the same "ilk". If memory serves, even Fergie had a pretty poor first season at Manchester United.

Again, it's down to money and IMO there is too much of it sloshing about at the top flight. Too much money for too little talent or a lot of mediocre talent. And if the F A's attendance stats are correct, people are walking away from it.

I think that club owners are also having a bad impact on the premier league. With all the foreign owners coming in, some of them know nothing about the premier league itself, and just concetrate on results, and they have no idea how long it could take to create a stable team.

Going back to Sven when he was at Manchester City, they beat Utd twice, and got into the top half of the table last season, which was one of their best positions in the premiership for a long time. Yet.. he was sacked..

top flight football sold its soul years ago,the people that go now to the games are idiots who ware wasting their money,ok if you have loads but people who earn fck all and spend all their money following their clubs are being completely ripped off and many choose to ignore the fact.I remember as a kid standing on the north bank highbury in the late 80's for

And there hangs the tale. Television is as much to blame. Loads of cash being thrown around, none of it comes to the lower leagues for development. You get a huge sum if you get relegated from the Premier League (apparently to soften the blow of relegation) - that is cr*p, IMO.

Still, if people are willing to pay, more fool them. Give me the boot, bollock and bite of Non league. Proper football with "bite". None of this posing, step over, you mustn't touch me, cheating, diving, nancy boy, poofy stuff that some tw*t on television spouts a load of old b*ll*cks on...(yes, I watched MOM2 on Sunday and I couldn't believe how much bull was being spoken - I would rather listen to me dear old Mum going on about knitting).

And I forgot to mention the attitude of some of our over paid, pampered, girly, football players...they are in a position to set an example to the youth of today...

...well, they do actually. Anyone remember Harry Enfield's "Loads Of Money"? Yep, well, they may as well run around waving thier "wads" in people's faces and laugh...C*cks the lot of them!!!